NIC Recruitment 2022 for 50 Medical Officer or Paramedics
National Insurance Company Limited Medical Officer or Paramedics Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Medical Officer or Paramedics in National Insurance Company Limited. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 12 August 2022. Candidates can check the latest National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2022 Medical Officer or Paramedics Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.nationalinsuranceindia.com recruitment 2022 page.
National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.nationalinsuranceindia.com. National Insurance Company Limited selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at West Bengal. More details of www.nationalinsuranceindia.com recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
National Insurance Company Limited (NIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer or Paramedics
Medical Officer or Paramedics
-, Anywhere In India, - Anywhere In India
Number of Vacancy: 50 Posts
|National Insurance Company Limited (NIC) Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||National Insurance Company Limited|
|Job Role||Medical Officer or Paramedics|
|Total Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Job Locations||Anywhere In India|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
|Salary||60000 - 100000|
|Posted on||29 Jul, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||12-08-2022|
Educational Qualification: MEDICAL OFFICERS: MBBS
PARAMEDICS: Paramedical Qualifications/BAMS/BHMS
Experience: MEDICAL OFFICERS: 2 Years’ Clinical Experience OR 3 Years’ experience
of working in the Health Insurance Sector
PARAMEDICS: 3 Years’ experience of working in the Health Insurance Sector
Skills / Eligibility
60000 - 100000
Age Limit: 35 Years - 45 Years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Medical Officer or Paramedics in NICL.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit official website of NICL - nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
Step 2: Here look for the NICL Recruitment 2022 Notification
Step 3: Make sure you read all the details in the notification
Step 4: Apply or send the application form as per the mode of application given on the official notification
Published on: 31 July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Insurance Company Limited. The other Related Jobs National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Medical Officer or Paramedics - ( 50 Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere In India
|Last Date: 12 August 2022|
| Chief Technology Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
POST BOX NO 12006 COSSIPORE POST OFFICE, Kolkata
|Last Date: 12 August 2022|
About National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment
About National Insurance Company Limited
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is a state-owned general insurance company in India. Its catchline is"Trusted Since 1906" in italic. The company headquartered at Kolkata was established in 1906 and nationalized in 1972. Its portfolio consists of a multitude of general insurance policies, offered to a wide arena of clients encompassing different sectors of the economy. Apart from being a leading insurance provider in India, NICL also serves Nepal.
After nationalization in 1972, NICL operated as a subsidiary of General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC). In April 2004, NIC signed an agreement with Nainital Bank for distribution of its general insurance products through the bank's branches in Uttarakhand, Haryana and New Delhi.
NICL has a range of coverage policies targeting different sectors:
- Personal Insurance policies include medical insurance, accident, property and auto insurance coverage
- Rural Insurance policies provide protection against natural and climatic disasters for agriculture and rural businesses
- Industrial Insurance policies provide coverage for the project, construction, contracts, fire, equipment loss, theft, etc.
- Commercial Insurance policies provide protection against loss and damage of property during transportation, transactions.
National Insurance Company Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officers (Generalists), Actuarial Apprentices.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline, Graduate / Post Graduate in any Discipline for a great career at National Insurance Company Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 50 vacancies in total. Medical Officer or Paramedics: 50 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer or Paramedics, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer or Paramedics: INR 60000 - 100000,
When can I can apply for Medical Officer or Paramedics, Skills / Eligibility job at National Insurance Company Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Anywhere In India
What is National Insurance Company Limited Medical Officer or Paramedics: 50 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Insurance Company Limited Medical Officer or Paramedics: 50 Posts, is 12th August, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer or Paramedics, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th August, 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture and Technology Invites Application for Teaching Personnel Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Invites Application for 81 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER Mohali) Invites Application for Film Maker Recruitment 2022
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician III Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for Project Senior Research Fellow, Project Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Nutrition Invites Application for Project Research Associate III Recruitment 2022
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Project Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022