NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2023 For 85 Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: NEIGR E.III/15/2014/Pt.VII
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 23rd November 20233. Candidates can check the latest North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2023 Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts neigrihms.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts neigrihms.gov.in. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Meghalaya. More details of Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts neigrihms.gov.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts
Mawdiangdiang, Shillong, 793018 Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: 85 Posts
Assistant Accounts Officer:
1. Degree from a recognized University/lnstitute.
2. 3 (three) years' experience in Cash, Accounts and Budget work in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body.
Junior Accounts Officer:
1. Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
2. 2 (two) years’ experience Cash, Accounts and Budget work in a Government Office/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/Statutory Body.
1. Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Diploma/Degree in Materials Management/Warehousing Management/ Purchasing/ Logistics/ Public Procurement from recognised University/ Institute.
Assistant Dietician: M.Sc. in Food & Nutrition/Home Science/M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics/M.Sc. Food Service Management & Dietetics from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. in Food & Nutrition/ Home Science/M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics/M.Sc. Food Service Management & Dietetics with PG. Diploma in dietetics from a recognized University.
Radiographer: B.Sc. (Hons) (3 years course) in Radiography from a recognized Institution/University. OR B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-Ray) from a recognized Institute/University.
Medical Social Worker:
1. Master Degree in Social Work/Applied Sociology from a recognized University.
2. One year practical experience as Social Worker with a Government Organization in a health related field or reputed Welfare or Health Agencies recognized by Government dealing with Medical/Public Health Service.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. OR Three Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering From a recognized institute.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. OR Three Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/institute.
Physiotherapist: Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University with one years’ experience in Department of Physiotherapy of the teaching Institute/reputed Hospital. OR Diploma in Physiotherapy with three years’ experience in a Department of Physiotherapy in teaching Institute/reputed Hospital.
Occupational Therapist: Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University/Institute OR B.Sc. with Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University/Institute.
Warden/ Lady Warden:
1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
2. Certificate/ Diploma in Hotel Management/ House keeping/ Material Management/ Public Relation/ Estate Management from a recognized institute/University.
Technician Endoscopy/ Colonoscopy:
i. 10+2 with Science.
ii. B.Sc. /Diploma in Endoscopy Technology from a recognized Institution/University.
iii. 3(Three) Years experience in Hospital in Concerned (Endoscopy/Colonoscopy) field.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
2. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on Computer. For more details, please refer to official notification.
60000-330000/- Per Annum
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
A) General/OBC Candidates - Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
B) SC/ST/EWS Candidates - Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only)
C) Persons with Disabilities - Exempted.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://hllneigrihms.cbtexam.in/Home/index.html
Published on: 8th November 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences. The other Related Jobs North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment
About North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences
A Super-specialty Teaching and Referral Institute with State-of-the-Art-Technology. Registered as an Autonomous Institute under Meghalaya Societies Act 1983.
A Post Graduate Tertiary Care Medical Institute under the Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare - The First in North East established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, in 1987.
An Institute of National Importance -Declared by the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India on January 22, 2000.
Center of Excellence for Medical Education and Human Health Resource Development- Only medical institute of the country to be declared 'Centre of Excellence' on January 3, 2007, by Parliament.
The Hospital started in the Interim Hospital Facility (IHF) in Polo on 20th August 1998 with OPD Services and was shifted to the Permanent Campus in Mawdiangdiang in the year 2007.
Permanent Campus at Mawdiangdiang, Shillong is spread over a lush green area measuring about 273 Acres.
Presently it offers several professional courses at Graduate, Postgraduate & Post Doctoral levels that are affiliated to the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), a Central University. The Institute has a Medical College and also a Nursing College running undergraduate courses recognised by Medical Council of India and Indian Nursing Council.
Awaiting Autonomous status as "Deemed University" by an Act of Parliament.
The Institute has –
Doctors : 205
Nurses : 389
Paramedical and other staffs : 518
Group C and D Outsourced Staff : 769
Security Personnel Outsorced : 205
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 85 vacancies in total. Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts: 85 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts: INR60000-330000,
When can I can apply for Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts job at North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mawdiangdiang, Shillong
What is North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts: 85 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts: 85 Posts, is 23rd November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Store Keeper, LDC and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd November, 2023
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 53 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 30 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Panjab University Invites Application for 23 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2023
- Rayalaseema University Invites Application for 102 Assistant Librarian and Various Posts
- NEEPCO Invites Application for 75 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- AAICLAS Invites Application for 906 Security Screener Recruitment 2023
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 45 Pharmacist, Forest Driver and Various Posts
- King Georges Medical University (KGMU) Invites Application for 197 Junior Resident, Demonstrator Recruitment 2023
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Invites Application for 295 Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Suchitwa Mission Invites Application for 182 SWM Specialist and Various Posts
- University of Delhi Invites Application for 305 Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) Invites Application for 62 Deputy Director and Various Posts