NIEPID Recruitment 2023 for 9 Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: 05/2023
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts in the National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 8th September 2023. Candidates can check the latest National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) Recruitment 2023 Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the niepid.nic.in recruitment 2023 page.
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ niepid.nic.in. National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Telangana. More details of niepid.nic.in recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts
Secunderabad, Hyderabad, 500009 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 09 Posts
Lecturer in Vocational Counselling & Employment:
1. Master’s in Social Work or M.A in Social Sciences or M.Ed in Special Education (Intellectual Disability/Mental Retardation)/ Masters in Disability Rehabilitation Administration (MDRA).
2. Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation (Intellectual Disability/Mental Retardation) or Diploma in Vocational Training and Employment (Intellectual Disabilities/Mental Retardation) recognized by RCI.
3. Two years’ experience of working in the field of Disability and Rehabilitation.
4. Should possess valid RCI certificate.
Accountant: Commerce graduate from a recognized University with hands on knowledge of computer and Tally.
1) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from recognized board or University
2) A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual type writer OR A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an Average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Driver: Eighth class pass possessing heavy vehicle /light vehicle / running license from the competent authority with two years driving experience. He should be able to undertake minor repairs and attend to the maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles.
1. Masters Degree in Social Sciences with M.Ed, Special Education (MR)
2. 10 years experience in the field of Mental Retardation after the qualification in Special Education(MR) out of which 5 years should be at TGT level in Level6/Rs.4200(GP), in a Central Govt./State Govt. or other Institutions.
1. Graduate from a recognized University with knowledge of computers.
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in Administrative works in Govt. Department / reputed organisation.
Level-10/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 45 Years.
Application Fee: Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID should be submitted along with the application. No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PH/category. The candidate should clearly mention their name & post applied for on the back side of DD. The applications not accompanied by the required DD or the applications that are received without specifying the post applied for, will not be considered.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://niepid.nic.in/emp_052023.php, This Job Source is Employment News 12-18 August 2023, Page No.12.
Published on: 10th August 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
NIEPID Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at NIEPID. The other Related Jobs NIEPID Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts - ( 09 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 8th September 2023|
| Stenographer, Library Clerk and Various Posts - ( 39 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28th April 2023|
| Clerk, Stenographer and Various Posts - ( 31 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 7th December 2022|
About NIEPID Recruitment
The National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Formerly National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped) established in the year 1984 at Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad (TS) is an Autonomous Body under the administrative control of the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of India. NIEPID (Formerly NIMH) is dedicated to providing quality services to Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) in the National interest.
NIEPID(Formerly NIMH) has three regional centers located at Noida/ New Delhi, Kolkata, & Mumbai, and NIEPID (Formerly NIMH) Model Special Education Center is located at Noida/New Delhi. The institute endeavors to excel in building capacities to empower Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan). Since the quality of life of every person with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) is equal to other citizens in the country, in that they live independently to the maximum extent possible and through constant professional endeavors, the National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Formerly National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped) empowers the Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan) to access the state of the art rehabilitation intervention viz., educational, therapeutic, vocational, employment, leisure and social activities, sports, cultural programs, and full participation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts: 09 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts: INRLevel-10,
When can I can apply for Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts job at NIEPID
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Secunderabad, Hyderabad
What is NIEPID Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts: 09 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for NIEPID Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts: 09 Posts, is 8th September, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Accountant, Assistant and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th September, 2023
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 620 Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Pune Invites Application for 70 Physician, Dermatologist and Various Posts
- SVNIT Invites Application for 14 Deputy Librarian, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj Invites Application for 16 Project Coordinator, Consultant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 233 Store keeper, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts