TGNPDCL Recruitment 2022 for 82 Assistant Engineer
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL) Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer in Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 11 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL) Recruitment 2022 Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.apnpdcl.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.apnpdcl.in/. Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Telangana. More details of www.apnpdcl.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Assistant Engineer Vacancy At TGNPDCL
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Engineer
Corporate Office Vidyut Bhavan Nakkalgutta Hanamkonda, Warangal, 506001 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 82 Posts
|Assistant Engineer Vacancy At TGNPDCL Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL)|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech, B.E|
|Total Vacancy||82 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 - 44 years (Age as on 01-01-2022 (Min-Max))|
|Salary||64295 - 99345(Per Month)|
|Posted on||21 Jun, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||11-07-2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Skills / Eligibility
Applications are invited On-line from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
Notification No. 01/2022
1. Position: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
2. No of Post: 82
3. Scale of the Post (in Rs.): 64295-2655-69605- 3100-85105-3560- 99345
4. Educational Qualifications: Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
64295 - 99345(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 - 44 years (Age as on 01-01-2022 (Min-Max))
1. Candidates will be required to appear for written test as and when conducted at their own cost.
2. Written Test will be conducted in ENGLISH language only.
3. Mere admission for written test or calling the qualified candidates in the written test to furnish documentary proof does not confer any right for appointment.
4. The decision of the Selection Committee / TSNPDCL is final in selection and allotment of candidates.
i) The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
ii) In the event of tie in written exam marks, candidate whose age is higher will be ranked high. In the event of tie thereon, the marks obtained in Part-A will form basis for deciding the rank.
iii) Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
(iv) The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for the above selection process shall be as follows: OC & EWS - 40% BC - 35% SC/ST - 30% PH - 30%
(v) The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 5% of the posts consisting of combined merit list and the remaining second part will comprise of 95% of the posts consisting of the candidates belonging to the TSNPDCL Discom jurisdiction only and the posts will be filled, following the existing rules and other rules of reservation issued from time to time. The candidates will be selected and allotted to various places in TSNPDCL jurisdiction.
How to Apply:
1. Last Date for Submission of On-Line - 11-07-2022 (Up to 11:59 PM) Application
2. Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide. The applicants has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION and provide payment details (Journal number and date) and Date of Birth details and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application along with uploading the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature). Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Published on: 22 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL). The other Related Jobs Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL) Recruitment
About Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL)
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana limited (TGNPDCL) was incorporated on 30th March 2000, The company undertake the activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in 5 districts of State.
The vision & mission of Company is to arrange supply of Electricity in an efficient & economical manner, with particular reference to the areas, they collect data on the demand for use of electricity & to formulate planning in coordination with the Generating Company for better operation in the State for generation, transmission and distribution of electricity.
The Company is responsible for Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Electricity. The Company accelerated power development by planning and implementing new power project to provide uninterrupted power supply to Agriculture, Industries, Commercial Sector and Domestic Sector.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 82 vacancies in total. Assistant Engineer: 82 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Engineer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Engineer: INR 64295 - 99345(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Engineer, Skills / Eligibility job at Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in H.No: 2531/2 Corporate Office Vidyut Bhavan Nakkalgutta Hanamkonda, Warangal
What is Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL) Assistant Engineer: 82 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TGNPDCL) Assistant Engineer: 82 Posts, is 11th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Engineer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th July, 2022
- Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre (BMHRC) Invites Application for 27 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Invites Application for 224 Professor and Various Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Invites Application for Assistant Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Invites Application for Intern Recruitment 2022
- SSPHPGTI Invites Application for Fellowships Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Invites Application for Developer Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer or Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- Territorial Army Invites Application for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Transportation Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Zoological Survey of India Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2022
- West Central Railway Invites Application for House Officer Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Senior Project Fellow, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022