NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2023 for Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator
National Health Mission Meghalaya (NHM Meghalaya) Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator in National Health Mission Meghalaya (NHM Meghalaya). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 20 July 2023. Candidates can check the latest National Health Mission Meghalaya (NHM Meghalaya) Recruitment 2023 Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
National Health Mission Meghalaya (NHM Meghalaya) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in/. National Health Mission Meghalaya (NHM Meghalaya) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Meghalaya. More details of nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
National Health Mission Meghalaya (NHM Meghalaya)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator
Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator
-, Shillong, - Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Job Role||Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Salary||20000 - 25000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||10 Jul, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||20-07-2023|
Field Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution. Atleast (1-2) years of experience in preparing estimates, maintaining measurement books, billing, civil works related reporting, Microsoft & Google suites, etc.
Community Field Coordinator: Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Social Sciences and Social Work. Atleast 2 years of community-based experience with added experience in project coordination or management with rural communities, preferably in the health sector.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
20000 - 25000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator in NHM Meghalaya.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of NHM Meghalaya
Step 2: Check the latest notification regarding the NHM Meghalaya Recruitment 2023 on the website
Step 3: Read the instructions in the notification entirety before proceeding
Step 4: Apply or fill the application form before the last date
Published on: 11 July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
NRHM Meghalaya Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at NRHM Meghalaya. The other Related Jobs NRHM Meghalaya Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator - ( 4 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20 July 2023|
| Assistant HR Manager, Accounts Executive - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 04 November 2022|
About NRHM Meghalaya Recruitment
About NRHM Meghalaya
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator: INR 20000 - 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator, Skills / Eligibility job at NRHM Meghalaya
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Shillong
What is NRHM Meghalaya Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator: 4 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for NRHM Meghalaya Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator: 4 Posts, is 20th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Engineer, Community Field Coordinator, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th July, 2023
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 68 Technician, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIASL) Invites Application for 323 Handyman and Various Posts
- District Commissioner Magistrate Office Gumla Invites Application for 226 Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Invites Application for 277 Project Engineer and Various Posts
- Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (BMHRC) Invites Application for 46 Nursing Officer and Various Posts
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 620 Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Pune Invites Application for 70 Physician, Dermatologist and Various Posts
- SVNIT Invites Application for 14 Deputy Librarian, Medical Officer, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj Invites Application for 16 Project Coordinator, Consultant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 233 Store keeper, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023