NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NAPS/ITI APPRENTICE/2021/01
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 50 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade
7700-8855/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: Minimum 14 years and maximum 24 years as on 07/07/2021 for Gen/EWS candidates.
1. Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within a 16 km radius of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP.
2. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade.
3. In case of a tie in the percentage of ITI marks, the candidate born earlier shall be considered.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.apprenticeship.gov.in, https://npcilcareers.co.in/NAPSA2021/candidate/Register.aspx
Published on: 16th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a government-owned corporation in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 50 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentice: 50 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentice: INR7700,
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentice job at Nuclear Power Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Narora, Bulandshahr
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th July, 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021