NPCIL Recruitment 2023 For 96 Trade Apprentice
Vacancy Circular No: -
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Draughtsman and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Draughtsman and Various Posts in Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 25th May 2023. Candidates can check the latest Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2023 Draughtsman and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.npcil.nic.in recruitment 2023 page.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.npcil.nic.in. Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of www.npcil.nic.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Draughtsman and Various Posts
Colaba, Mumbai, 400005 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 96 Posts
12th, ITI (Relevant Trade).
08th, 12th, ITI (Relevant Trade).
12th, ITI (Relevant Trade).
As Per Rules Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 24 Years.
General, OBC - Rs.3000/-.
SC, ST, EWS - Rs.2400/-.
PwBD Candidates - Exempted.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/
Published on: 28th April 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Nuclear Power Corporation of India. The other Related Jobs Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 96 vacancies in total. Draughtsman and Various Posts: 96 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Draughtsman and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Draughtsman and Various Posts: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Draughtsman and Various Posts job at Nuclear Power Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Colaba, Mumbai
What is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Draughtsman and Various Posts: 96 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Draughtsman and Various Posts: 96 Posts, is 25th May, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Draughtsman and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th May, 2023
- National Institute of Rural Development Invites Application for Project Training Manager, Project Associate, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate Or Full Time Or Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Management Kashipur Invites Application for Academic Assistant Or Associate Recruitment 2022
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Invites Application for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2022
- THDC India Limited Invites Application for 135 ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2022
- CBIC Invites Application for Stenographer Grade II, Tax Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Judicature Allahabad Invites Application for Part Time Sweeper Recruitment 2022
- Indira Gandhi National Forest Academy Invites Application for Class Room Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022