NPCIL Recruitment 2023 For 10 Medical Officer
Vacancy Circular No: -
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Medical Officer in the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 22nd August 2023. Candidates can check the latest Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2023 Medical Officer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.npcil.nic.in recruitment 2023 page.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.npcil.nic.in. Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Anywhere in India. More details of www.npcil.nic.in recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
-, Anywhere in India, - Anywhere in India
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Must be a MBBS from a recognized university.
56100-67700/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://npcilcareers.co.in/RAPSST2019/candidate/Default.aspx. (This Job Source is Employment News 29 July - 4 August 2023, Page No.34). Opening Date: 2nd August 2023.
Published on: 26th July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Nuclear Power Corporation of India. The other Related Jobs Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Medical Officer: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer: INR56100-67700,
When can I can apply for Medical Officer job at Nuclear Power Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Anywhere in India
What is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Medical Officer: 10 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Medical Officer: 10 Posts, is 22nd August, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd August, 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023