NPCIL Recruitment 2023 For 325 Executive Trainee
Vacancy Circular No: NPCIL/MSPR/ET/2023/01
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Executive Trainee in the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 28th April 2023. Candidates can check the latest Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment 2023 Executive Trainee Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.npcil.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.npcil.nic.in/. Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Maharashtra. More details of www.npcil.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai, 400094 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 325 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess BE/ B. Tech degree in the relevant discipline and a valid GATE 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Score. This requirement is essential to ensure that applicants have the necessary educational qualifications and have demonstrated proficiency in their field of study through the GATE exam.
56100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 26 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/DefaultInfo.aspx?info=Oppurtunities
Published on: 4th April 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Nuclear Power Corporation of India. The other Related Jobs Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 325 vacancies in total. Executive Trainee: 325 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Executive Trainee?
The Payscale is as follows Executive Trainee: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Executive Trainee job at Nuclear Power Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Anushaktinagar, Mumbai
What is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Executive Trainee: 325 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Executive Trainee: 325 Posts, is 28th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Executive Trainee, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th April, 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 56 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Invites Application for 198 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Invites Application for 133 Block Educational Officer Recruitment 2023
- NHM Gariaband Invites Application for 133 Staff Nurse, Supervisor and Various Posts
- NHM Parbhani Invites Application for 98 Staff Nurse, Supervisor and Various Posts
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Medical Superintendent, Chief Librarian, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
- Jaipur National University Invites Application for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi) Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for Programme Manager, Infrastructure Consultant and Procurement Consultant Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2023