NPCIL Invites Application for 107 Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2023
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Trade Apprentices in Nuclear Power Corporation of India. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 11 August 2023. Candidates can check the latest Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2023 Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.npcil.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.npcil.nic.in/. Nuclear Power Corporation of India selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Rajasthan. More details of www.npcil.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentices
-, Kota, - Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 107 Posts
|NPCIL Recruitment 2023||Details|
|Company||Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Total Vacancy||107 Posts|
|Salary||7700 - 8855(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Aug, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||11-08-2023|
Educational Qualification: ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
7700 - 8855(Per Month)
Age Limit: Should not be less than 14 years and not more than 24 years as on 11/08/2023.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Trade Apprentices in NPCIL.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit official website of NPCIL - npcil.nic.in
Step 2: Here look for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
Step 3: Make sure you read all the details in the notification
Step 4: Apply or send the application form as per the mode of application given on the official notification
Published on: 07 August 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Nuclear Power Corporation of India. The other Related Jobs Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 107 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentices: 107 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentices, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentices: INR 7700 - 8855(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentices, Skills / Eligibility job at Nuclear Power Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kota
What is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Trade Apprentices: 107 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Trade Apprentices: 107 Posts, is 11th August, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentices, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th August, 2023
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for 709 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Various Posts
- Kerala Solid Waste Management Project (KSWMP) Invites Application for 95 SWM Engineer and Various Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 76 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 145 Professor, Assistant Professor and Various Posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi Invites Application for 100 Chemical Process Worker Recruitment 2023
- IKDRC Invites Application for 1156 Junior Clerk, Accountant and Various Posts
- Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) Invites Application for Company Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for Hindi Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Christian Medical College Vellore (CMC Vellore) Invites Application for Receptionist Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (MILMA) Invites Application for Territory Sales Incharge Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2023