Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023 for Domain Expert
Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for Domain Expert Recruitment 2023 Oil India Limited (OIL) intends to impanel 02(two) Domain Experts with having a minimum of 25 years of experience in the field of Drilling and Workover operations out of which 20(twenty) years must be in Fishing operations. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for engagement as Domain Experts on a call basis in Oil India Limited.
Oil India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Oil India. The other Related Jobs Oil India Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Oil India Recruitment
About Oil India
Oil India Limited (OIL) is a fully integrated Exploration & Production company in the upstream sector, with origin dating back to the glorious year (1889) of oil discovery in India. A Navratna Company, OIL is a state-owned enterprise of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas and is the second largest national oil and gas company in India.Oil India Limited
The story of OIL traces and symbolizes the growth and development of the Indian petroleum Industry. From the discovery of the crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated National Exploration and Production company with footprints across entire E&P value chain. The company is India’s second largest National E&P Company.
Oil India Private Limited was incorporated on 18th February 1959, to expand and develop the newly discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in the North-Eastern region of India. In 1961, it became a joint venture company of Government of India and Burmah Oil Company Limited, UK. In 1981, OIL became a wholly owned Government of India enterprise.
Oil India is the 2nd largest hydrocarbon exploration & production (E&P) company with its headquarters in Duliajan, Assam. Oil India is involved in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas. Oil India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Service Officer, Hindi Translator, Confidential Secretary, Civil Engineer, Retained Doctors, Electrical Engineer, HSE Officer, Manager (Legal), Senior Legal Officer, Executive Trainee (Legal), Hindi Translator, Retained Doctors, Senior Medical Officer (Pediatrics), Senior Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Internal Audit Officer, Principal, Project Assistant, General Duty Medical Officer, Project Assistant, Drilling Engineer, Hindi Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech In Fire Engineering or Fire and Safety Engineering, Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a major subject, Graduate with Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma + Knowledge of Computer Application, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, MBBS, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Graduate Degree in Science/ Engineering/Technology/ Occupational Safety, Post Graduate degree and LLB, MD (Paediatrics), Post Graduate in any discipline with B.Ed, M.Tech (Petroleum Technology / Applied Geology / Geophysics), M.Sc (Geology), M.Sc (Chemistry), BE/B.Tech with diploma in Petroleum Technology /Petroleum exploration, for a great career at Oil India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total.
What is the Pay Scale for ?
The Payscale is as follows
When can I can apply for job at Oil India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in
What is Oil India Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Oil India is 26th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for , then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th January, 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Rajkot Invites Application for 137 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Invites Application for 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, Booth Operator Recruitment 2023
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) Invites Application for 429 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kolhapur Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for 14 Personal Assistant and Various Posts