Govt Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
OPTCL Recruitment 2022 optcl.co.in Orissa Power Transmission Jobs. Latest Job: Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Invites Application for 40 Junior Management Trainee Recruitment 2022.
Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Invites Application for 152 Diploma Engineering Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Diploma Engineering Apprentice
Diploma Engineering Apprentice
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Janpath Road, Bhubaneswar, 751022 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 152 Posts
|OPTCL Job Notification 2021 For 152 Diploma Engineering Apprentice Post - 8000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Diploma Engineering Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||152 Posts|
|Job Locations||Bhubaneswar (Bhubaneshwar)|
|Age Limit||Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 31.12.2021.|
|Posted on||28 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Diploma
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. (OPTCL), is one of the largest state-owned power utilities in the country, engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity in the State invites application from promising, energetic and bright candidates for Graduate (Degree) Engineering / Diploma (Technician) Engineering Apprenticeship For One Year Duration at different field units across Odisha in following trades / disciplines:
1. Name of the Post: Diploma (Degree) Engineering Apprentice
2. No of Post: 152
3. Monthly Stipend: Rs. 8000/-
4. Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Board / Council / Institution. Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Board / Council / Institution. Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering from a recognized Board / Council / Institution.
5. Period Of Apprenticeship Training: The period of apprenticeship training in the case of Graduate (Degree) Engineering Apprentices / Diploma (Technician) Engineering Apprentices shall be one year i.e., 12 Months. The training period will commence from the online contract date of Apprenticeship Training and will be for one year and the Apprentices shall be paid stipend from start of online contract date subject to satisfactory performance.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 31.12.2021.
1. In the event of number of applications being large, OPTCL will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by drawing a merit list in the order of the percentage secured by the applicants in the prescribed essential educational qualification. Wherever CGPA/CPI or Grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent percentage (%) of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by concerned Board / Council / University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the Board / Council / University / Institute at the time of reporting, in case of final selection.
2. The candidates from the merit list will be called for Document Verification & Personal Interview. If found suitable then a separate final merit list will be prepared based on Interview marks, Career Marking and Location Preference. Only one (I) week time period will be given to the provisionally selected apprenticeship trainee to accept online generated contract and subsequent joining at place of engagement. If the trainee does not join within the given time period, his/her candidature will be summarily cancelled.
3. The wait list of candidates will be prepared and operated as and when required.
4. In case of candidates securing equal marks in the merit list (even after considering the decimal points) the candidate securing more marks in the preceding educational qualification will be placed at higher position in the merit list.
How to Apply:
1. Opening Date of Online Application - 05 January, 2022 (11.00 AM)
2. Closing Date of Online Application - 25 January, 2022 (05.00 PM)
3. Interested candidates who fulfils the eligibility criteria may submit their application as below:
a. Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) on the website of https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in (for Graduate (Degree) Engineering / Diploma (Technician) Engineering Apprentices of Table A).
b. The detailed procedure to apply online is uploaded at Apply Online page.
Published on: 28 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 2nd November 2021|
| Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) - ( 200 Posts (UR-101, SEBC-22, SC-32, ST-45)) Posts
|Last Date: 14th October 2021|
| Management Trainee (MT) - ( 50 Posts (UR-25, SEBC-05, SC-08, ST-12)) Posts
|Last Date: 31st August 2021|
| Management Trainee (MT) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 13th June 2021|
About Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment
About Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is situated at Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State.
Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) started operations in the year 1st April 2005. OPTCL is one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country. Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL has its registered office at Bhubaneswar. Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Telecom Technician Trainee, Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee, Management Trainee (Electrical/ Telecom/ Finance/ Law/ HRD/ Information Technology/ Junior Electrical. Junior Telecom/ Junior Information Technology), Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee, Junior Telecom Technician Trainee. Interested candidates can pursue courses in HSC Class + National Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic / Radio Television Mechanic / Radio Mechanic Trade, HSC Class+ National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade, Graduation in Engineering discipline of Electrical/Finance/Information Technology & Law (Legal) or Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, for a great career at Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 152 vacancies in total. Diploma Engineering Apprentice: 152 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Diploma Engineering Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Diploma Engineering Apprentice: INR 8000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Diploma Engineering Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Janpath Road
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Diploma Engineering Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th January, 2022
- Northern Coalfields Limited Invites Application for 26 Crane Operator Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2022
- Northern Railway Invites Application for Paediatrics Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
- Northern Railway Invites Application for General Duty Doctor Recruitment 2022
- IIM Nagpur Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for Legal Researcher Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Invites Application for Skilled Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Airports Authority of India Invites Application for Member Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Communications Intern Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Public Service Commission Invites Application for 286 Assistant Public Sanitary and Waste Management Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Oil Corporation Northern Region Invites Application for 626 Apprentice Recruitment 2022