Rajya Sabha Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Personal Assistant - ( 14 Posts) Posts||16th October 2019||Rajya Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi|
|Parliamentary Reporter - ( 4 Posts) Posts||4th September 2020||Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi|
About Rajya Sabha Recruitment
About Rajya Sabha
The Rajya Sabha or Council of States is the upper house of the Parliament of the country. Membership of Rajya Sabha is limited by the Constitution to a maximum of 250 members, and current laws have provision for 245 members. Most of the members of the House are indirectly elected by state and territorial legislatures, while the President can appoint 12 members for their contributions to art, literature, science, and social services. Members sit for six-year terms, with one-third of the members retiring every two years.
The Rajya Sabha meets in continuous sessions, and unlike the Lok Sabha, the lower house of Parliament is not subject to dissolution. However, the Rajya Sabha, like the Lok Sabha can be prorogued by the President. The Rajya Sabha has equal footing in all areas of legislation with Lok Sabha, except in the area of supply. In the case of conflicting legislation, a joint sitting of the two houses can be held. However, since the Lok Sabha has twice as many members as the Rajya Sabha, the former would normally hold the greater power.
The Vice President of India is the ex-officio Chairman of the Rajya Sabha, who presides over its sessions. Rajya Sabha members are elected by state legislatures rather than directly through the electorate by single transferable vote method.
Rajya Sabha vacancy is for the post of Account Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Subordinate Accounts Service + training in finance & accounts + training in computers for a great career at Rajya Sabha.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Rajya Sabha government jobs or sarkari naukri for Rajya Sabha. Get full details of Rajya Sabha jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Rajya Sabha Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Rajya Sabha Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Rajya Sabha in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Rajya Sabha in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Rajya Sabha as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Rajya Sabha today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Rajya Sabha for FREE. You can also get Rajya Sabha Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for 14 District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 112 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Invites Application for 721 Sub Inspector, Constable Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 1388 Non-Executive Recruitment 2021
- PSPCL Invites Application for 2632 Assistant Lineman, LDC and Various Posts
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 121 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for 21 Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Consultant (Finance & Administration) Recruitment 2021
- RMRIMS Invites Application for Data Manager Recruitment 2021
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Invites Application for Software Developer and Various Posts
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Scientist-D Recruitment 2021