Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment 2022 for Consultant
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Consultant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Consultant in Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 14 January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment 2022 Consultant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the rac.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ rac.gov.in/. Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at India. More details of rac.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Recruitment and Assessment Centre
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||15 - 25 years|
|Salary||70000 - 220000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||26 Dec, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||14-01-2023|
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
Experience: Officers/ Officials who have retired from Central/ State Govts., PSUs, Autonomous
Bodies, Universities, Govt. R&D Organizations and possessing practical knowledge and experience in the field for which he / she is applying (as per TOR for each post code. Persons possessing experience of having worked with DRDO would be accorded preference during selection / appointment. He / She should have effective communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills with a strong flair for in-depth examination of his / her areas of work.
Skills / Eligibility
70000 - 220000(Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for all categories of retired Govt. employees for applying will be 63 years as on closing date of application.
Candidates will be selected based on a written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Consultant in Recruitment and Assessment Centre.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Recruitment and Assessment Centre rac.gov.in
Step 2: Search the notification for Recruitment and Assessment Centre Recruitment 2022
Step 3: Clearly read all the details given on the notification
Step 4: Check the mode of application as per the official notification and proceed further
Published on: 27 December 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC). The other Related Jobs Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 14 January 2023|
| Scientist-B - ( 17 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 23 October 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow - ( 17 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 14 October 2022|
| Scientist C, Scientist D, More Vacancies - ( 58 Posts) Posts
Lucknow Rd, Timarpur
|Last Date: 22 June 2022|
| Scientist or Engineer G - (1 Posts) Posts
PB No. 1716, Vimanapura post
|Last Date: 23 June 2022|
About Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Recruitment
About Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
RAC, the Recruitment and Assessment Centre of DRDO was set up on 23 July 1985 after getting exemption from the purview of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). It is situated at Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi. RAC has undertaken various recruitment programmes to induct scientists each year in variety of scientific and engineering disciplines relevant to DRDO Laboratories and assessed the suitability of DRDO scientists for promotion to next higher grade through duly constituted Assessment Boards/ Peer Committee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Consultant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 70000 - 220000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Skills / Eligibility job at Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Consultant: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) Consultant: 2 Posts, is 14th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th January, 2023
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for 4 Demonstrator Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) Invites Application for Finance and Admin Officer Recruitment 2023
- Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Invites Application for Trained Tutor, Writing Fellow Recruitment 2023
- Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS Ranchi) Invites Application for Transplant Coordinator, Joint Director, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Central Sanskrit University Invites Application for Professor of Practice Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Water Resources Development and Management Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Kerala State Film Development Corporation (KSFDC) Invites Application for Site Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for EDP Manager Recruitment 2023
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Registration Department Goa Invites Application for Civil Registrar and Sub Registrar Recruitment 2023