SINP Recruitment 2023 For 17 Engineer, Technician, LDC
Vacancy Circular No: SINP/Estt./Advt./08/2023
Saha Institute Nuclear Physics (SINP) Engineer, Technician, LDC Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Engineer, Technician, LDC in the Saha Institute Nuclear Physics (SINP). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 25th August 2023. Candidates can check the latest Saha Institute Nuclear Physics (SINP) Recruitment 2023 Engineer, Technician, LDC Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.saha.ac.in recruitment 2023 page.
Saha Institute Nuclear Physics (SINP) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.saha.ac.in. Saha Institute Nuclear Physics (SINP) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in West Bengal. More details of www.saha.ac.in recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Engineer, Technician, LDC
Bidhannagar, Kolkata, 700064 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
i) The candidate should be a first class (60% marks) graduate Engineer (BE/B.Tech or equivalent) in the Electrical Engineering discipline.
ii) Minimum 2 (two) years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
i) Minimum 60% marks in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) level.
ii) ITI (1 year course certificate) with 3 (three) years relevant experience. OR ITI (2 year course certificate) with 2 (two) years relevant experience.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
1. Graduate from a recognized University.
2. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English corresponding to computer typing speed of 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
3. Certified course in computers.
75000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years.
Application Fee: Application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) for post at Serial No. 01. For rest of the posts Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only). The application fees should be submitted through online remittance only. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to PwBDs (persons with Benchmark Disabilities) and Ex-Servicemen are exempt from paying application fee, as per extant government orders. SC/ST candidates are exempt from paying application fee for the posts reserved only for respective category.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.saha.ac.in/web/portal/applications/recruitment/begin.php. (This Job Source is Employment News 22-28 July 2023, Page No.06).
Published on: 19th July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics. The other Related Jobs Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Engineer, Technician, LDC - ( 17 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25th August 2023|
| Establishment Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer - ( 03 Posts) Posts
1/AF Saltlake, Kolkata
|Last Date: 30th June 2023|
About Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment
About Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) is an institute of basic research and training in physical and biophysical sciences located in Bidhannagar, Kolkata. The Institute is named after Meghnad Saha, the famous Indian Physicist. SINP is an autonomous research institute under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy. The institute is governed by a governing council which is headed by the chairman of the atomic energy commission of India. The research activities in this institute are broadly divided into two streams: Physics and Biophysics.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Staff. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in any discipline of Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Zoology, Physiology, and Botany).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 17 vacancies in total. Engineer, Technician, LDC: 17 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Engineer, Technician, LDC?
The Payscale is as follows Engineer, Technician, LDC: INR75000,
When can I can apply for Engineer, Technician, LDC job at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bidhannagar, Kolkata
What is Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Engineer, Technician, LDC: 17 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Engineer, Technician, LDC: 17 Posts, is 25th August, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Engineer, Technician, LDC, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th August, 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Invites Application for 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, Booth Operator Recruitment 2023
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) Invites Application for 429 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kolhapur Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for 14 Personal Assistant and Various Posts
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2023
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 111 Group-C Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Technology Silchar Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 158 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) Invites Application for 417 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board (MPPCB) Invites Application for 34 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 14 Finance Officer and Various Posts