Satyawati College Recruitment 2023 for Principal
Vacancy Circular No: SC/Principal/2023/01
Satyawati College Principal Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Principal in the Satyawati College. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 18th July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Satyawati College Recruitment 2023 Principal Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the satyawati.du.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Satyawati College Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ satyawati.du.ac.in/. Satyawati College selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of satyawati.du.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Ashok Vihar Phase-III, Delhi, 110052 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
(i) Ph.D. Degree.
(ii) Professor/Associate Professor with a total service/ experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/research in universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
(iii) A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC -listed journals.
(iv) A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Annexure V.
Pay Level-14 Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Fees for Principal: Rs.2000/-.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://rec3.du.ac.in/. (This Job Source is Employment News 1-7 July 2023, Page No.07)
Published on: 29th June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Satyawati College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Satyawati College. The other Related Jobs Satyawati College Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Principal - ( 01 Posts) Posts
Ashok Vihar Phase-III, Delhi
|Last Date: 18th July 2023|
| Assistant Professor - ( 72 Posts) Posts
Ashok Vihar Phase-III, New Delhi
|Last Date: 16 January 2023|
| Guest Faculty - ( 30 Posts) Posts
Ashok Vihar PhaseIII, New Delhi
|Last Date: 24 November 2022|
About Satyawati College Recruitment
About Satyawati College
Satyawati College is a university college in Delhi, India, affiliated to the University of Delhi. It offers both morning and evening classes to a student base of almost 2,400, with a permanent teaching staff of around 150.
Satyawati College was established in the year 1972. Satyawati College is a university college in Delhi, affiliated to the University of Delhi. It offers degrees in Commerce, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Political Science, Sanskrit, and Urdu. Satyawati College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Semi Professional Assistant, Nurse, Assistant Professor (Various Subjects), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Office Attendant), Manager, Caretaker Cum Electrician, Administrative Officer, Section Officer (Accounts), Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant (UDC), Junior Assistant (LDC), Professional Assistant (Library), Semi Professional Assistant (Library), Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Computer Laboratory Attendant MTS (Computer), Library Attendant MTS (Library), Section Officer (Administration), Sr. P.A to Principal. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline + B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I. Sc + Course in Computer Application, Masters Degree level in a relevant subject, 10th Class, 10+2 + Passed General Nursing and Midwifery course, Graduate in any Discipline, Senior Secondary, 12th Class + C.Lib with Computer Knowledge, Graduate/Post Graduate, Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or a Graduate + Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting on computer keyboard, Matriculation + Computer Science as a subject at Secondary level or Basic Course Certificate in Computers, for a great career at Satyawati College.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Principal: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Principal?
The Payscale is as follows Principal: INRPay Level-14,
When can I can apply for Principal job at Satyawati College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ashok Vihar Phase-III, Delhi
What is Satyawati College Principal: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Satyawati College Principal: 01 Posts, is 18th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Principal, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th July, 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Junior Secretariate Assistant, Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023