Shahjahanpur Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Shahjahanpur Cantonment Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Shahjahanpur Cantonment Board. The other Related Jobs Shahjahanpur Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| RMO, Assistant Teacher, Junior Assistant - ( 05 Posts) Posts
Near OCF Hospital and Shah Club, Shahjahanpur
|Last Date: 10th January 2023|
About Shahjahanpur Cantonment Board Recruitment
About Shahjahanpur Cantonment Board
Shahjahanpur Cantonment Board is a local government body that manages the day-to-day administration of the Shahjahanpur Cantonment, which is a military cantonment in the Shahjahanpur district of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Cantonment Boards are responsible for the provision of various civic amenities and services in the area under their jurisdiction such as providing water supply, sewage disposal, street lighting, and solid waste management, maintaining roads and other public infrastructure, providing primary healthcare and education, issuing trade licenses and enforcing building regulations.
The Cantonment Board is headed by a President, who is appointed by the central government and is usually a senior military officer. The Board is also composed of other elected and nominated members, including representatives of the local community, and military officials. The cantonment board has its own fund for the management and maintenance of the amenities and services provided by the Board, which is mainly funded by the properties taxes, charges for services and other fees collected from the residents of the Cantonment area.
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- Banaras Hindu University Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute Of Medical Science Bilaspur (AIIMS Bilaspur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2023
- Kazi Nazrul University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023
- SGTB Khalsa College Invites Application for 54 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Hindustan Machine Tools Invites Application for 9 Project Officer, Project Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Executive Director Recruitment 2023
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 193 Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee and Various Posts
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1746 Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 333 Office Assistant, Stenographer and Various Posts