Shyam Lal College (Evening) Recruitment 2023 For 60 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: NO/SLC-E/Teaching Staff/2023/
Shyam Lal College (Evening) Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor in the Shyam Lal College (Evening). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 11th August 2023. Candidates can check the latest Shyam Lal College (Evening) Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the shyamlale.du.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Shyam Lal College (Evening) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ shyamlale.du.ac.in/. Shyam Lal College (Evening) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Andhra Pradesh. More details of shyamlale.du.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Shahdara, Delhi, 110032 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 60 Posts
i) A Master's Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the national eligibility test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR. (Exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) and (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document.
57700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Rs. 500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://colrec.uod.ac.in/
Published on: 11th July 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Shyam Lal College (Evening) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Shyam Lal College (Evening). The other Related Jobs Shyam Lal College (Evening) Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 60 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11th August 2023|
About Shyam Lal College (Evening) Recruitment
About Shyam Lal College (Evening)
The Shyam Lal College (Evening), was established on 8th September 1969,by University of Delhi.
The Shyam Lal College (Evening) offers various Academic programmes like, Social Science / Humanities and Commerces, while also offeing B.Sc (Programme), in Statistics & Mathamatics / B.A in (Honours) Political Science / History / Physical Education / Socology / Hindi / English, etc.
Shyam Lal College (Evening) offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various Academic Courses offered by University at the level of),Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Junior Lecturer / Senior Legal Officer / Junior Stenographer / Lower Division Clerk / Controller of Examination / Assistant Registrar / Administrative Officer / Accounts Officer / Librarian / Lab Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Drivers / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 60 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 60 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Shyam Lal College (Evening)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shahdara, Delhi
What is Shyam Lal College (Evening) Assistant Professor: 60 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Shyam Lal College (Evening) Assistant Professor: 60 Posts, is 11th August, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th August, 2023
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023
- Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Field Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 484 ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Chittoor Invites Application for 54 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Various Posts
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 83 Veterinary Officer, Election Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Dredging Corporation of India (DCI) Invites Application for 18 Project Manager and Various Posts
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 29 GDMO, Nurse, Pharmacist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Ltd (KAPL) Invites Application for 32 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Invites Application for 38 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions