Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Recruitment 2023 For 82 Assistant Professor
Vacancy Circular No: SPMC/Advt/Teaching/2023/2
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPM College) Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor in Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPM College). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 24th November 20233. Candidates can check the latest Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPM College) Recruitment 2023 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the Assistant Professor spm.du.ac.in recruitment 2023 page.
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPM College) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ Assistant Professor spm.du.ac.in. Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPM College) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of Assistant Professor spm.du.ac.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi, 110026 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 82 Posts
1) A Master's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
57700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://colrec.uod.ac.in/. (This Job Source is Employment News 11-17 November 2023, Page No.24)
Published on: 8th November 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Shyama Prasad Mukherji College. The other Related Jobs Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 82 Posts) Posts
Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi
|Last Date: 24th November 2023|
| Assistant Professor - ( 1 Post) Posts
Road No.57 Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
|Last Date: 30 December 2022|
| Assistant Professor - ( 1 Post) Posts
Road No.57 Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12 December 2022|
About Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Recruitment
About Shyama Prasad Mukherji College
SPM College is a well-known women’s college of University of Delhi. It was established in 1969 in the memory of distinguished academician and statesman Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherji. It has no affiliation with any sect, religion, political group, or thinking. The college motto "tejasvi naa vadhi mastu" in Sanskrit has a profound meaning. It is derived from the Taittiriya Upanisad. It means - Let our efforts at learning be luminous (Tejasvi) and filled with joy, and endowed with the force of purpose (Vadhi Mastu).
SPM College is a women's college of University of Delhi. It was established in 1969 in the memory of Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherji. It is government maintained college and governed by UGC, Delhi Administration and Delhi University. College offers various undergraduate, post graduate & professional courses. College offers various Courses in -English, Hindi, Economics, Political Science, History, Philosophy, Mathematics, Computer Science, Commerce and Psychology. College also offers Teachers Training Programmes - B.Ed & B.El.Ed. College also offers postgraduate courses- M.A. Hindi, Political Science and Sanskrit. The college is located in Punjabi Bagh (West). Shyama Prasad Mukherji College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative Officer, Senior Personal Assistant to Principal, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant (Caretaker), Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Professional Assistant (Library), Semi Professional Assistant (Library), Junior Library and Information Assistant, MTS (Library), MTS Food Technology, MTS Education (Resource Room), MTS Computer, Assistant Professor, Lecturer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters degree, Bachelor Degree, Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or a Graduate, Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) with ITI Trade Certificate in Electrical/Civil Plumbing/Air Conditioning, MCA OR M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT), M.Lib.Sc./MLISc, Sr. Secondary + Certificate in Library Science/Library and information Science, 10th + Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation(10th) with science subjects, for a great career at Shyama Prasad Mukherji College.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 82 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 82 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Shyama Prasad Mukherji College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi
What is Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Assistant Professor: 82 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Assistant Professor: 82 Posts, is 24th November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th November, 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Mumbai Invites Application for Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts
- Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) Invites Application for 13 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- APSCSCL Invites Application for 12 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 15 Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Intelligent Communication System India Invites Application for 12 Stenographer and Various Posts
- National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Invites Application for 24 Senior Legal Assistant Recruitment 2023
- District Court Raichur Invites Application for 26 Stenographer, Peon and Various Posts
- Health Medical & Family Welfare Department Eluru Invites Application for 108 Store Keeper and Various Posts
- Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Invites Application for 31 Tutor (Nursing) Recruitment 2023
- Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Invites Application for 34 X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2023
- Directorate of Urban Local Bodies Haryana Invites Application for 78 Planning Expert, Architecture Expert Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Madurai Invites Application for 32 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023