Sikkim Police Recruitment 2023 for Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant
Sikkim Police Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant (BCA, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA) Recruitment 2023: Advertisement for the post of Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant (BCA, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA) in Sikkim Police. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 04 February 2023. Candidates can check the latest Sikkim Police Recruitment 2023 Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant (BCA, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA) Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the sikkimpolice.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Sikkim Police Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ sikkimpolice.nic.in/. Sikkim Police selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at . More details of sikkimpolice.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant
Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant
- , East Sikkim, - Sikkim
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech in information Technology / Computer Science / ECE/EEE BSc.IT/ BCA or MCA preferably with specialized course in Cyber Security / Cyber Forensic Or Master Degree in cyber / digital/ computer forensic Or Master degree in information technology / computer / physics with electronics as one of the subject from a recognized university. Weightage will be given to candidates in possession of relevant global professional certificates some of which are mentioned below: Recognized courses from EC- Council or any reputed institution. â¢ Certified Ethical Hacking ( CEH) â¢ Certified Information Systems Security Professional ( CISSP ) â¢ Computer Hacking & Forensic Investigation ( CHFI ). â¢ Preference will be given to candidates with Professional experience in the field of Cyber Security / Cyber Forensics
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 25-45 Years
For more details, please refer to the official notification.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply Last Date-04/02/2023
Published on: 23 January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sikkim Police Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Sikkim Police. The other Related Jobs Sikkim Police Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant - ( 01 Posts) Posts
- , East Sikkim
|Last Date: 04 February 2023|
| Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officers - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 September 2022|
| Director - ( Various Posts) Posts
Gangtok, East Sikkim
|Last Date: 30 June 2022|
About Sikkim Police Recruitment
About Sikkim Police
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant: INR50000,
When can I can apply for Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant, Skills / Eligibility job at Sikkim Police
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in - , East Sikkim
What is Sikkim Police Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Sikkim Police Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant: 01 Posts, is 4th February, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th February, 2023
- BECIL Invites Application for 19 Sale Assistant, Multi Tasking Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for System Administrator Recruitment 2023
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Data Analytics And Strategic Insights Analyst Recruitment 2023
- PGIMER Invites Application for Senior Course Assistant Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 49 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for Lab Assistant Or Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for 15 Technician, Senior Technician Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Invites Application for 6 Superintending Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) Invites Application for 9712 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023