St Stephens College Recruitment 2022 For 17 Assistant Professor
St Stephens College Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor in St Stephens College. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 19th August 2022. Candidates can check the latest St Stephens College Recruitment 2022 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.ststephens.edu/ recruitment 2022 page.
St Stephens College Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.ststephens.edu/. St Stephens College selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of www.ststephens.edu/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
North Campus, New Delhi, 110007 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
57700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Application Fee: Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per the details given below: Fees for Assistant Professor is Rs.500/- for UR category. No application fee will be charged from applicants from PwBD category and Women applicants.
How to Apply:
Before applying, candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online on NSIL‟s website: www.ststephens.edu. Link for online Application will be made available in NSIL’s website tentatively during Mid of Aug 2022. Candidates are requested to visit NSIL website regularly for updates in the above matter.
Published on: 5th August 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
St. Stephen's College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at St. Stephen's College. The other Related Jobs St. Stephen's College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About St. Stephen's College Recruitment
About St. Stephen's College
St. Stephen's College is an affiliated college of the University of Delhi. It was established in 1881 by the Cambridge Mission to Delhi. The college admits both undergraduates and post-graduates and awards degrees in liberal arts and sciences under the purview of the University of Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 17 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 17 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at St. Stephen's College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in North Campus, New Delhi
What is St. Stephen's College Assistant Professor: 17 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for St. Stephen's College Assistant Professor: 17 Posts, is 28th August, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th August, 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Super Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist-D, Project Scientist-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- GIPCL Invites Application for Primary Teacher, TGT, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Visual Designer Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Application for Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022