SSCNR Recruitment 2023 For Accounts Officer
Vacancy Circular No: -
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR) Accounts Officer Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Accounts Officer in Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 16th November 2023. Candidates can check the latest Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR) Recruitment 2023 Accounts Officer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the sscnr.nic.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ sscnr.nic.in/. Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More details of sscnr.nic.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Pass in the Subordinate Accounts Serices or Equivalent Examination conducted by the Accounts Departments of the Central Government.
Level-7 Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 56 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Bimal Kumar Gupta,
Under Secretary (Admn),
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR),
5th Floor, Block No.12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. (This Job Source is Employment News 16-22 September 2023, Page No.06).
Published on: 13th September 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Staff Selection Commission Northern Region. The other Related Jobs Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultant - ( 6 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 27 March 2023|
About Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Recruitment
About Staff Selection Commission Northern Region
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Northern Region was established on 1st July 1976, under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. The main responsibility of Staff Selection Commission is to make recruitment posts in State & Central Government Departments in India.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Northern Region,are responsible for receipt & processing of application for various examination, issue of admit card to the candidates and also conducting Interview of applicant.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Northern Region is an Indian organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of State & Central Government, Its also include Departmental Examination for Promotions .
Inspectors of Income Tax / Commissioners of Income Tax / Sub Inspector in Police / Upper Division Clerk / Subordinate Officer / Stenographer / Divisional Accountant / Auditors and Accountant / Technical Officer (S&R) / Data Processing Assistant / Economic Investigator / Documentation & Information Technology Assistant / Assistant Field Officer / Primary Teacher / Junior Technical Assistant / Assistant Archaeologist, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Accounts Officer: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Accounts Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Accounts Officer: INRLevel-7,
When can I can apply for Accounts Officer job at Staff Selection Commission Northern Region
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
What is Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Accounts Officer: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Accounts Officer: 01 Posts, is 16th November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Accounts Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th November, 2023
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj Invites Application for 16 Project Coordinator, Consultant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 233 Store keeper, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023