Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022 For 25 Court Assistant
Supreme Court of India (SCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
Court Assistant (Junior Translator)
Tilak Marg, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 25 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate with English and respective language + 2 Yrs Exp of Translation + Proficiency in Computers
76908/- per month
Age Limit: 32 Years (As on 1.1.2021).
Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.500/-
SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ FF: Rs.250/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled out online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://main.sci.gov.in/recruitment
Published on: 14th April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Supreme Court of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Supreme Court of India. The other Related Jobs Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Court Assistant (Junior Translator) - ( 25 Posts) Posts
Tilak Marg, New Delhi
|Last Date: 14th May 2022|
| Director (Library) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Tilak Marg, New Delhi
|Last Date: 31st December 2021|
About Supreme Court of India Recruitment
About Supreme Court of India
Supreme Court of India was established on 28th January 1950. It is located in New Delhi. The Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial forum and final court of appeal of the country as established under the Constitution of India.
The Supreme Court of India consists of the Chief Justice of India and 30 other Judges. The Supreme Court has original jurisdiction, appellate jurisdiction, and advisory jurisdiction. The Supreme Court is the highest appellate court in India which takes up appeals primarily against the verdicts of the High Courts and other courts and Tribunals of the country. It also acts as an advisory court and hears matters which may specifically be referred to it by the President of India under the Constitution of India. As the highest judiciary, it possesses the power of constitutional review.
Supreme Court of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Personal Assistant, Chief Librarian, Court Attendant, Assistant Librarian, Junior Court Assistant, Branch Officer (System Administrator), Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-Cum-Programmer), Additional Registrar.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree + Proficiency in Shorthand(English) with a speed of 110 w.p.m. + Knowledge of Computer Operation with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in Computer, degree in Law + Master's Degree in Library Science, Xth Standard Examination, Degree in Library Science + Diploma in Computer Applications + Knowledge of Computer Operation in Library work, Bachelor's degree with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer + Knowledge of computer operation, for a great career at Supreme Court of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 25 vacancies in total. Court Assistant (Junior Translator): 25 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Court Assistant (Junior Translator)?
The Payscale is as follows Court Assistant (Junior Translator): INR76908,
When can I can apply for Court Assistant (Junior Translator) job at Supreme Court of India
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tilak Marg, New Delhi
What is Supreme Court of India Court Assistant (Junior Translator): 25 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Supreme Court of India Court Assistant (Junior Translator): 25 Posts, is 14th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Court Assistant (Junior Translator), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th May, 2022
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Invites Application for 43 Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2022
- JLN Medical College Ajmer Invites Application for 36 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI) Invites Application for Project Associate, Project Associate II, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SPRERI Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Project Associate I, Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Transport Corporation Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- PGIMER Invites Application for Project Assistant, Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IGNTU Invites Application for 4 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022