Technology Development Board Recruitment 2023 for Media Coordinator
Vacancy Circular No: TDB-11017/2/2023-Admin
Technology Development Board (TDB) Media Coordinator Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Media Coordinator in the Technology Development Board (TDB). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 14th July 2023. Candidates can check the latest Technology Development Board (TDB) Recruitment 2023 Media Coordinator Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the tdb.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Technology Development Board (TDB) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ tdb.gov.in/. Technology Development Board (TDB) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of tdb.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi, 110016 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master/PG Diploma in Mass Communication or Journalism or Advertising or Public Relations with minimum of 55% or equivalent CGPA or Grade. Minimum 03 years experience in the following areas:
1) Event and Outreach Management.
2) Social Media Management (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube).
3) Advertising and Publicity 4) Preparation of Editorial Material (Reports / Articles / Speeches).
5) Design and Conceptualization and Storyboards.
50000-70000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Complete applications in the prescribed format to be sent to the Under Secretary, Technology Development Board, Department of Science & Technology, Block II, Second Floor, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi- 110016 by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a sealed cover super-scribed “Application for the position of Media Coordinator”. The last date of submission of application is 14th July 2023, 5.00 PM. Candidates are also advised not to send applications by ordinary posts or though courier. (This Job Source is Employment News 10-16 June 2023, Page No.23)
Published on: 7th June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Technology Development Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Technology Development Board. The other Related Jobs Technology Development Board Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Media Coordinator - ( 01 Posts) Posts
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 14th July 2023|
About Technology Development Board Recruitment
About Technology Development Board
Technology Development Board (TDB), is a statutory body established by Government of India under Technology Development Board Act, 1995, to promote development and commercialisation of indigenous technology and adaptation of imported technology fo the wider application. The board consists of 11 Board members. The Government reconstituted the Board in March 2000. The Board plays a proactive role by encouraging enterprises to take up technology-oriented products. Provides equity capital or loans to industrial concerns and financial assistance to research and development institutions. The loan carries a simple interest rate of 5% per annum.
TDB recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Director or Deputy Secretary. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate in Science or Graduate in Engineering or Technology related subject for a great career at Technology Development Board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Media Coordinator: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Media Coordinator?
The Payscale is as follows Media Coordinator: INR50000-70000,
When can I can apply for Media Coordinator job at Technology Development Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi
What is Technology Development Board Media Coordinator: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Technology Development Board Media Coordinator: 01 Posts, is 14th July, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Media Coordinator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th July, 2023
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj Invites Application for 16 Project Coordinator, Consultant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 233 Store keeper, Stenographer and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 1038 OT Assistant, Radiographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 73 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Invites Application for 1140 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for General Manager (Legal) Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- NITTTR Chennai Invites Application for 21 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Lalit Kala Akademi Invites Application for Secretary, Deputy Secretary, Regional Secretary Recruitment 2023
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) Invites Application for 250 Trade, Technician, Graduate Apprentice, HR Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Information And Library Network Centre Invites Application for Personal Secretary, Clerk and Typist Recruitment 2023