Government Jobs In Tripura 2022 (Latest Tripura Govt Jobs), Apply
Latest Government Jobs in Tripura
Tripura has 4 active jobs for 22 Posts to be filled. The details for each job is given below.
|Post Date||Details||Last Date|
|Aug 10, 2022||
Job Location: West Tripura
|12 Aug 2022|
|Jul 21, 2022||
Job Location: Agartala
|16 Aug 2022|
|Jul 14, 2022||
Job Location: Agartala
|16 Aug 2022|
Government Jobs by Cities in Tripura
Govt Jobs at Top Companies in Tripura
|Company||Last Date||Apply Link|
|Tripura Public Service Commission||-|
|National Institute of Technology Agartala||-|
|High Court of Tripura||-|
|National Health Mission Tripura||-|
|Government of Tripura||-|
|Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura||-|
|Tripura Medical College||-|
|Tripura State Electricity Corporation Ltd||-|
|Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura||-|
|Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)||-|
|The Reserve Bank of India||-|
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation||-|
|Agartala Government Medical College||-|
|Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha||-|
|College of Fisheries||-|
|ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region||-|
|NABARD Consultancy Services (Nabcons)||-|
|National Forensic Sciences University||-|
|ONGC Tripura Power Company Ltd||-|
|Rural Development Department Tripura||-|
|Tripura State Cooperative Bank||-|
|Agartala Smart City Limited||-|
|Airports Authority of India||-|
|Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology||-|
|Department Of Posts||-|
|Digital India Corporation||-|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation||-|
|Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)||-|
|Krishi Vigyan Kendra||-|
|Ministry of Labour & Employment||-|
|National Book Trust||-|
|National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)||-|
|Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited||-|
|Tripura Fire And Emergency Services||-|
|Tripura Forest Development & Plantation Corporation Limited||-|
|Tripura Gramin Bank||-|
Tripura is north-estern state of India, that share its borders with Bangalesh. Languages spoken in Tripura are English, Hindi, Manipuri and Chakma. Tripura now has 8 districts, and offers ample opportunities in government sector.
Some of the Major Government Employers in Tripura State are Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Tripura University, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Agartala, Tripura Forest Development & Plantation Corporation Limited (TFDPC), ONGC Tripura Power Company Ltd, Krishi Vigyan Kendra
Recruitment in Tripura is take care by Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC). TPSC conducts following exams Tripura Civil Services Exams, Tripura Police Service Exams, Tripura Forest Service Exams, other scheduled exams. Forms can be collected from TPSC office either in person or by post.
List of Departments in Tripura
- Department of Agriculture & Family Welfare
- Animal Resource Development Department
- Department of Science, Technology & Environment
- Department of Co-Operation
- Planning (Statistics) Department
- Education (School) Department
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Directorate of Secondary Education
- Election Department
- Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning
- Department of Fisheries
- Directorate of Fire Service
- Department of Finance
- Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
- Tripura Forest Department
- Raj Bhavan Tripura
- Health & Family Welfare Department Tripura
- Directorate of Horticulture & Soil Conservation
- Department of Industries & Commerce
- Directorate of Information Technology
- Department of Information & Cultural Affairs
- Directorate of Labour
- Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Public Works Department
- Department of Panchayati Raj
- Tripura Police Department
- Planning (P& C) Department
- Directorate of Prisons
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development Department
- Directorate of Small Savings, Group Insurance & Institutional Finance
- Directorate of Social Welfare & Social Education
- Commissionerate of Taxes & Excise
- Transport Department
- Tribal Welfare Department
- Urban Development Department
- Department of Welfare for Minorities
- Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports
- The welfare of OBC Department
- Department of Welfare of SCs
Tripura Govt Jobs Search
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I get a government job in Tripura?
MySarkariNaikri provides the complete list of government jobs in Tripura. You will find complete details for each job including salary details, age limit, job location, required qualifications, and steps to apply. Candidates should keep visiting this page or bookmark it. You can keep in touch through social media platforms. There are lots of major government jobs available in Tripura. The application link is given below job details.
Is the Tripura Govt Jobs page in MySarkariNaukri daily updated?
MySarkarinaukri has the most updated list of government jobs in Tripura. This list is updated on a daily basis. This page is updated as soon as jobs are announced by respective agencies or published in Employment News, Leading Newspapers, or Official website.
How to get a free job alert for Govt jobs in Tripura?
MySarkariNaukri Provides Instant Job Notification Alerts Through Emails, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook,Twitter and Youtube. To get daily job alerts for Tripura in email you can subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box on this page. Join Us to Get All Notification for Government Jobs. You get all government Jobs information directly through your phone.
What is the age limit for government jobs in Tripura?
Different government jobs have different age limits (maximum) ranging from 24 to 40 years for general category, however SC, ST and ex-servicemen candidates can avail additional 5 years age relaxation and OBC candidates can avail 3 years while as widows, divorced women and judicially separated women can avail the age. Each job has different age limit requirements, so the candidates are requested to check the job notification document. If you are already a government employee then you can avail a grace period of 5 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years (ST/SC- 35 to 40 years). Exam-wise age limits: 28 years for SSC/BANK, 30 Years for RBI/INSURANCE exam, 32 Years for UPSC.
How to apply for government jobs in Tripura?
MySarkariNaukri has the complete list of Tripura government jobs. Most of the jobs require you to apply online as well as with offline steps. Online application is preferred mode in Tripura. First click the recruitment notice you want to apply for on this page. Once you are on the notification details page, you will find the apply online link. By clicking on that link you can apply online for the concerned recruitment.
Are all Important Active Govt Jobs available on Govt Jobs in Tripura?
Yes, all the important active government jobs from Tripura are available on MySarkariNaukri. The candidates can search government jobs in Tripura designation wise, qualification wise, education wise, and city wise. We have government jobs for all major cities of Tripura with complete information.
How many government jobs in Tripura?
Active Tripura government jobs are listed on this page. Presently there are lots of active notifications available with total 40+ vacancies, such as Tripura Civil Service, Tripura Police Service, etc.
- Indian Oil Corporation Invites Application for Security Chief Recruitment 2022
- Medical Services Recruitment Board Invites Application for 889 Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Invites Application for Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- KRISAT Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
- Malabar Cancer Centre Invites Application for 9 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for 8 Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy Invites Application for Consultant, Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka Invites Application for 14 Temporary Faculty Recruitment 2022
- National Research Centre on Equines Invites Application for Skilled Labour Recruitment 2022
- Physical Research Laboratory Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 611 Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Kerala Invites Application for Translator Recruitment 2022