UCMS Recruitment 2023 For 18 Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: MC/CCS/NT-I/2023
University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts in University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 14th October 2023. Candidates can check the latest University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Recruitment 2023 Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.ucms.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.ucms.ac.in/. University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Assam. More details of www.ucms.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts
Dilshad Garden, Delhi, 110095 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Lady Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from a recognized University with at least three years of experience after obtaining the degree. Out of which at least 01 year hospital experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology ward.
Information Scientist: B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Engineering) with 60% marks or its equivalent CGPA.
Senior Personal Assistant:
1. A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
2. At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
Security Officer: A Graduate or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Assistant Security Officer: A Graduate or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
Senior Technician: Matriculation or equivalent examination of a recognized University / Board, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of experience in Workshop practice and ability to lead and supervise the work of group (candidates will have to pass a trade test). Candidates with additional experience of supervisory work in mechanical workshop will be preferred.
1. Graduate in Science from recognized University preferably with Zoology as one of the subjects.
2. Diploma in Laboratory Animal Science Course/Lab. Animal Technicians Course (desirable).
3. Two years’ experience in Animal House and handling and breeding animals in a recognized/Govt. research institution
Museum Curator: B.Sc. with Zoology/Anatomy/Anthropology/Allied Sciences.
Assistant: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
2. Possession of a valid driving license for motor Cycle/Auto-rickshaw.
3. Knowledge of Motor Cycle/Auto-rickshaw mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
1. Female candidates possessing graduation from a recognized University with pleasing personality and good public relations skills.
2. Fluent in English and Hindi an ability to handle visitors and telephone calls.
3. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English Typewriting through computer.
Junior Work Assistant (Carpenter):
1. Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
2. ITI Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized institution.
3. 05 experience in relevant field.
Level-10 Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: Application Fee payable is Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category. No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD and Women Applicants.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.ucms.ac.in/ucmsNonTeachingPosts/index.html. (This Job Source is Employment News 23-29 September 2023, Page No.27)
Published on: 21st September 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University College of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at University College of Medical Sciences. The other Related Jobs University College of Medical Sciences Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 53 Posts) Posts
Dilshad Garden, Delhi
|Last Date: 29th November 2023|
| Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts - ( 18 Posts) Posts
Dilshad Garden, Delhi
|Last Date: 14th October 2023|
| Laboratory Technician - ( 02 Posts) Posts
Dilshad Garden, Delhi
|Last Date: 7th March 2023|
| Lady Medical Officer - ( 1 Post) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 12 December 2022|
About University College of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About University College of Medical Sciences
University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) was established in 1971 as a Constituent College of University of Delhi. The college runs various medical and paramedical courses. UCMS provides courses in MBBS, MD/MS, Ph.D. courses in Medical Faculty. Paramedical courses: BSc(Medical Technology), Radiography. Diploma course in Nursing (GTB Hospital), and Medical Laboratory In-service Training. The college caters to the health care need for the East Delhi community and surrounding border areas.
University College of Medical Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Fellow.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Zoology for a great career at University College of Medical Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 18 vacancies in total. Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts: 18 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts: INRLevel-10,
When can I can apply for Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts job at University College of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dilshad Garden, Delhi
What is University College of Medical Sciences Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts: 18 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for University College of Medical Sciences Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts: 18 Posts, is 14th October, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Receptionist, Senior Assistant and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2023
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023