University of Mumbai Recruitment 2022 for Director
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Director
The Registrar, University of Mumbai, Room No.25, Fort, Mumbai, 400032 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Mumbai University Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||The Retirement Age for the above post is 60 years. However, minimum age shall not be less than 45 years.|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||19 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts on the establishment of the University of Mumbai:
1. Name of the post: Director
2. No. of post: 03
i. Director, Department of Lifelong Learning & Extension (Aided): 01
ii. Director, School of International Relations & Strategic Studies(Unaided): 01
iii. Director, Centre of Excellence in Maritime Studies (Unaided): 01
3. Pay scale : The pay scale are as prescribed by UGC/ State Government. The present Pay scale of the post is as follows:- Academic level 14/- Entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-
i. An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work, with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given Government Resolution No.Misc-2018/C.R.56/18/UNI-1 dated 8th March, 2019.
ii A minimum of 15 years of teaching experience in University/ College as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National level Institution with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates. OR
B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the allied/relevant disciplines, from any academic institution (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has not less than 15 years experience in teaching or research.
As per the post of Principal A. Eligibility
i. Ph.D. degree;
ii Professor/Associate Professor with a total service/experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/research in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education;
iii A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and he/she has not less than 15 years experience in teaching or research.
iv A minimum of 110 research score as per of Government Resolution No.Misc2018/C.R.56/18/UNI-1 dated 8th March, 2019.
4. The Minimum Eligibility, Qualification & Experience:
a. An eminent scholar with Ph.D. degree in the field of International Relations/Area Studies from the reputed University/Research Institutions and First Class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
b. At least two successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor/Co-supervisor and minimum 10 research publications in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals.
c. Professor/Associate Professor/Equivalent Cadre of Scientist with a total service/experience of at least fifteen years of teaching / research in Universities, Colleges and other institution of higher education and Research organizations.
d. In case of research experience, good number of books/research paper Publications, IPR/patents record shall be required as deemed fit by the expert members in Selection Committee.
e. For teaching experience, API as equivalent to that of Professor’s post.
f. 15 years’ experience in Industry/Foreign or relevant Ministry/Embassy/Defense (Army/Navy/Air force) will be considered as an alternative to b to e, provided the same shall be at level equivalent to Professor with active participation record in devising/designing, developing, planning, executing, analyzing, quality control, innovating training, technical books/research paper publications/IPR/patents, etc as deemed in Selection Committee.
g. Candidate should have a significant teaching and/or research experience in the field ofInternational Relations & Area Studies & relevant publications in national & international journals & books (edited/authored).
5. Tenure: The post is on Tenure basis for the period of FIVE years or the person attains the age of 60 years, whichever is earlier
6. Advt No.AAQA/ICD/2021-22/454
Age Limit: The Retirement Age for the above post is 60 years. However, minimum age shall not be less than 45 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their online applications on link https://muappointment.mu.ac.in Further, the details of the qualification, experience, requisite fees, other rules and regulations etc are available on the University website www.mu.ac.in under the “Career” link.
2. The last date for submission of online applications is Monday, the 31st January, 2022 (Upto 5.30 p.m.)
3. The candidates has to submit online forms in the link provided and also submit two copies in prescribed format together with attested copies of certificates, other documents, publications with ISBN No. etc and API Score in Self-Assessment Report in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of ” between the dates mentioned above to the The Registrar, University of Mumbai, Room No.25, Fort, Mumbai – 400 032 so as to reach the same before 5.30 p.m. on upto Monday, the 31st January, 2022.
Published on: 19 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Mumbai Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at University of Mumbai. The other Related Jobs University of Mumbai Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai
|Last Date: 21 February 2022|
| Director - ( 3 Posts) Posts
The Registrar, University of Mumbai
|Last Date: 31 January 2022|
| Scientific Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
|Last Date: 20 January 2022|
| Field Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
|Last Date: 20 January 2022|
| Project Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 November 2021|
| Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
|Last Date: 29 October 2021|
About University of Mumbai Recruitment
About University of Mumbai
University Of Mumbai was founded by Dr. John Wilson in 1857. The university offers Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees along with diplomas and certificates in many disciplines. University of Mumbai recruitment offers a great career for several posts such as Assistant Security Officer, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, University Engineer, Junior Engineer, High-Grade Stenographer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters in Science, Arts or Commerce, Civil Engineering with MS-CIT certificate, graduate in any field, knowledge of fire-fighting etc, for a great career at University of Mumbai.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Director: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR 144200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Director job at University of Mumbai
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in The Registrar, University of Mumbai
What is University of Mumbai Director: 3 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for University of Mumbai Director: 3 Posts, is 31st January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st January, 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Panchkula Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of pathology (NIP) Invites Application for General Field Worker, JRF Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Panjab University Ludhiana Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Himachal Hill Porter Company Invites Application for 600 Porters and Various Posts
- National Research Centre for Grapes Invites Application for Young Professional II Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Field Worker, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022