VCRC Recruitment 2023 for 71 Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant
Vacancy Circular No: ICMR-VCRC/Tech/01/2023-24
Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant in Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 8th November 20233. Candidates can check the latest Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Recruitment 2023 Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the vcrc.icmr.org.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ vcrc.icmr.org.in/. Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Puducherry. More details of vcrc.icmr.org.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant
Indira Nagar, Puducherry, 605006 Puducherry
Number of Vacancy: 71 Posts
Technician: 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a Government recognized Institution.
Technical Assistant: 1st class three year Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with at least anyone of the following subjects. 1. Zoology 2. Microbiology 3. Molecular Biology 4. Biotechnology.
Laboratory Attendant: 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus one year working experience in a Government recognized / approved / registered lab.
18000-112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years
1. Selection for the posts mentioned under post code TA (PHYSIO), TA (CS), TECH (R&AC), TECH (PLUMB), LA (C&H) & LA (IM) will be through a written test followed by skill test (Qualifying nature) and for the remaining posts only written test will be conducted.
2. Based on written test a merit list will be prepared and will be selected in the order of their merit in the written examination as per DoPT guidelines and subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria.
a) The Application Fee Rs. 300 (Rupees Three hundred only) + Payment Gateway charges as applicable, shall be paid online only while submitting the application and no other means/mode of payment will be accepted.
b) Women Candidates and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Schedules Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
c) The application fee is applicable to all the candidates including ICMR employees.
d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded, non-transferrable and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination under any circumstances.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://joinicmr.in/login/user
Published on: 23rd October 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Vector Control Research Centre. The other Related Jobs Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant - ( 71 Posts) Posts
Indira Nagar, Puducherry
|Last Date: 8th November 2023|
| Technical Officer-B - ( 01 Posts) Posts
Indira Nagar, Puducherry
|Last Date: 5th September 2023|
| Project Technician-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Kottayam West P.O., Kottayam
|Last Date: 16th December 2022|
About Vector Control Research Centre Recruitment
About Vector Control Research Centre
ICMR- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC), established at Pondicherry (now Puducherry) in July 1975, is one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research, Government of India. ICMR- VCRC has been engaged in basic and applied research with the primary objective of finding newer methods and developing strategies for vector control for the control of vector-borne diseases. The World Health Organization (WHO) designated the ICMR- VCRC as a collaborating Centre for Research and Training in Lymphatic filariasis and Integrated Vector Management on 15th May 1985. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in 2000 recognized the Centre as one of the Institutes of Excellence in India for Courses in Health Training.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 71 vacancies in total. Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant: 71 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant?
The Payscale is as follows Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant: INR18000-112400,
When can I can apply for Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant job at Vector Control Research Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Indira Nagar, Puducherry
What is Vector Control Research Centre Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant: 71 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Vector Control Research Centre Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant: 71 Posts, is 8th November, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technician, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th November, 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Mumbai Invites Application for Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts
- Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC) Invites Application for 13 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- APSCSCL Invites Application for 12 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 15 Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Intelligent Communication System India Invites Application for 12 Stenographer and Various Posts
- National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Invites Application for 24 Senior Legal Assistant Recruitment 2023
- District Court Raichur Invites Application for 26 Stenographer, Peon and Various Posts
- Health Medical & Family Welfare Department Eluru Invites Application for 108 Store Keeper and Various Posts
- Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Invites Application for 31 Tutor (Nursing) Recruitment 2023
- Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Invites Application for 34 X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2023
- Directorate of Urban Local Bodies Haryana Invites Application for 78 Planning Expert, Architecture Expert Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Madurai Invites Application for 32 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023