All India Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2022 for Multi Tasking Staff
All India Institute of Ayurveda Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in All India Institute of Ayurveda. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 24 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest All India Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2022 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the recruitment 2022 page.
All India Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ . All India Institute of Ayurveda selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at . More details of recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)
invites applications for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff
Multi Tasking Staff
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|AIIA Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||All India Institute of Ayurveda|
|Organization||AIIA Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.20,019 - Rs.20,019 Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walkin Date||01 Jan, 1970|
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass. Computer Knowledge (Operating MS Word, Excel)
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Eligibility criteria are the most important factor for a job. Each company will set qualification criteria for the respective post. Qualification for AIIA Recruitment 2022 is ITI, 10TH.
Rs.20,019 - Rs.20,019 Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
A Selection Committee shall be formed to make selection after following due procedures. Interested persons may attend the interviews scheduled on 24th June, 2022 at 10:30 AM in Administrative Building, Block – C, AIIA, New Delhi along with application form duly filled in as per specimen enclosed and certified copies of all relevant documents. Original certificates are also to be produced at the time of interview.
Published on: 24 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at All India Institute of Ayurveda. The other Related Jobs All India Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Clinical Psychologist, Lab Attendant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Gautam Puri, Sarita Vihar
|Last Date: 28 July 2022|
| Medical Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
ADDRESS, New Delhi
|Last Date: 29 June 2022|
| Multi Tasking Staff - ( 1 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 24 June 2022|
| Staff Nurse and Various Posts - ( 12 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 July 2022|
About All India Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment
About All India Institute of Ayurveda
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Multi Tasking Staff: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Multi Tasking Staff, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Multi Tasking Staff: INR Rs.20,019 - Rs.20,019 Per Month,
When can I can apply for Multi Tasking Staff, Skills / Eligibility job at All India Institute of Ayurveda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is All India Institute of Ayurveda Multi Tasking Staff: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for All India Institute of Ayurveda Multi Tasking Staff: 1 Posts, is 24th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th June, 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Super Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist-D, Project Scientist-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- GIPCL Invites Application for Primary Teacher, TGT, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Visual Designer Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) Invites Application for Secretary Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Urban Art Commission Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2022