AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 for 15 Junior Resident
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Junior Resident Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Junior Resident in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 07 October 2022. Candidates can check the latest All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 Junior Resident Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Orissa. More details of www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Resident
-, Bhubaneswar, - Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Job Role||Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Posted on||24 Sep, 2022|
|Walkin Date||07 Oct, 2022|
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Junior Resident in AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply:
Published on: 24 September 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The other Related Jobs All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification
Senior Analyst and Various Posts ( 03 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 13th June 2023
Job Location: Dumduma, Bhubaneswar
Pay Scale: INR 67700(Per Month)
List of old jobs.
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar offers recruitment for the posts of Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Ward boy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Junior Resident: 15 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Resident, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Resident: INR 56100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Resident, Skills / Eligibility job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bhubaneswar
What is All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Junior Resident: 15 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Junior Resident: 15 Posts, is 7th October, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Resident, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th October, 2022
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts