Govt Ambala Cantonment Board Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Ambala Cantonment Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ambala Cantonment Board. The other Related Jobs Ambala Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Multi Tasking Staff, Civil Motor Driver - ( 6 Posts) Posts
H.No.6323 Nicholson Road Cantt, Ambala
|Last Date: 05 June 2022|
About Ambala Cantonment Board Recruitment
About Ambala Cantonment Board
Ambala Cantonment was established in the year 1843. Cantonment Board, Ambala is a statutory body constituted under the Cantonments Act, 2006. The emergence of the Cantonment Board as a municipal body in cantonments was basically in response to the need for maintenance of proper sanitation, health, and hygiene in these areas. The scope of the Cantonment Board functions extends to the entire gamut of municipal administration. In addition, to provide basic amenities, Cantonment Board, Ambala also manages public welfare institutions and facilities to the residents of the cantonment area.
Ambala Cantonment Board is categorized as Class I Cantonment and comprises of 16 members giving an equal representation to Elected and official members.
Under the Cantonments Act, 2006, the Cantonment Board has been entrusted with several crucial municipal functions such as street light, building activity regulation, water supply, sanitation, health, primary education, public safety and town planning. Apart from these regulatory functions, Cantonment Board also undertakes several additional measures under public improvement.
Ambala Cantonment recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Sanitary Inspector. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10+2 and Diploma / Course of Sanitary Inspector for a great career at Ambala Cantonment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Ambala Cantonment Board?
Candidates can apply for Ambala Cantonment Board 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Ambala Cantonment Board official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Ambala Cantonment Board 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Ambala Cantonment Board. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Ambala Cantonment Board 2020.
How can I join in Ambala Cantonment Board?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Ambala Cantonment Board. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Ambala Cantonment Board will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Ambala Cantonment Board only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Ambala Cantonment Board?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Ambala Cantonment Board.
- Jiwaji University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2023
- Pandit Deendayal Energy University (PDEU) Invites Application for Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Assistant Security Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) Invites Application for Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2023
- Calicut University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for 26 Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPUMS) Invites Application for 600 Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for 209 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka State Horticulture Department (KSHD) Invites Application for 5465 Gardener, Horticulture Assistant and Various Posts
- Chandigarh Police Invites Application for 700 Constable Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 120 Assistant Executive, Assistant Commercial Executive Recruitment 2023
- Seamens Provident Fund Organisation (SPFO) Invites Application for Hindi Translator Recruitment 2023