BECIL Recruitment 2023 For Cloud Architect, Technology Associate
Vacancy Circular No: TMS/HRM/APPRENTICESHIP/2022
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Cloud Architect, Technology Associate Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Cloud Architect, Technology Associate at the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 20th January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Recruitment 2023 Cloud Architect, Technology Associate Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.becil.com/ recruitment 2023 page.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.becil.com/. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of www.becil.com/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Cloud Architect, Technology Associate
I.P. Estate, New Delhi, 110002 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Cloud Architect: B.Tech / BE/MCA/ MSc or MS in IT/CS or allied Subjects Or M.Tech in Comp. Sc/IT or allied subjects.
Technology Associate: B.E / B.Tech (Information Technology / Information Science / Computer Science / Electronics) Or M.E / M. Tech (Information Technology / Information Science / Computer Science / Electronics) from recognized institutions of UGC / AICTE / MCA Or M.Sc. (Information Technology / Information Science /Computer Science).
Cloud Architect: 5 years’ experience in (B.Tech/ BE/MCA/MSc) in IT/ software development/ IT System Projects or 3 Years’ Experience (M.Tech) in SQL queries, ETL, Data warehouse, relation databases in cloud computing, with Minimum 2 years’ in SQL queries.
Technology Associate: 8 years’ experience (B.E / B.Tech) or 6 Years (ME/MTech), with minimum 2 years’ in Web and Mobile Application Development in Power BI & Power AppsDeveloper & Dynamic 365, ERP.
127500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 Years.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
General - Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
OBC - Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST - Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women - Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS/PH - Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied).
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
Published on: 10th January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India. The other Related Jobs Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Recruitment
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) provides broadcast engineering and Information Technology services in India. The headquarter of BECIL is located in New Delhi. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Project Director, Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Executive Assistant, Stenographer, Logistic Assistant, Content Auditor, Monitor, IT Coordinator, Assistant Project Director. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Electronics Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics, Graduate in Arts/Commerce/Science + proficiency in computer operations on MS-Office package + typing proficiency of 40 WPM, Graduate + Computer Knowledge, 10+2 + proficiency in computer operations, PG Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication, MCA/Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, for a great career at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Cloud Architect, Technology Associate: 02 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Cloud Architect, Technology Associate?
The Payscale is as follows Cloud Architect, Technology Associate: INR127500,
When can I can apply for Cloud Architect, Technology Associate job at Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in I.P. Estate, New Delhi
What is Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Cloud Architect, Technology Associate: 02 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Cloud Architect, Technology Associate: 02 Posts, is 20th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Cloud Architect, Technology Associate, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th January, 2023
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Assistant or Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Senior Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Software Technology Parks of India Invites Application for Senior Director, Member Technical Staff Recruitment 2023
- Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Invites Application for 91 Principal, Sports Teacher and Various Posts
- Jannahabi Mahila Mahasangha Jajpur Invites Application for 117 Community Support Staff Recruitment 2023
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) Invites Application for 197 Assistant Professor, Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 163 Technical Supervisor and Vaious Posts
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 46 Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) Invites Application for 51 Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat TET 2023 Notification | Sp.TET Exam Date, Application Form