High Court of Calcutta Recruitment 2022 for 17 PA/ Stenographer Grade C
Vacancy Circular No:
High Court of Calcutta
invites applications for recruitment of PA/ Stenographer Grade C
PA/ Stenographer Grade C
Esplanade Row W, B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata, 700001 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
|Calcutta High Court Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||PA/ Stenographer Grade C|
|Total Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 1st day of January, 2022 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal only). In case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years.|
|Salary||28900 - 74500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||24 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: 12TH
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens possessing knowledge in the vernacular of the State, for preparation of a panel for filling up the 17 (Seventeen) vacancies (existing 14 & expected 03) in the post of P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C, in the Pay Matrix Level 09 (Rs. 28,900 – 74,500) with Minimum Pay of Rs. 32,500/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules. The appointments will initially be made on purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent.
No. 1582 – RG
1. Name of the Post: P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C
2. No of Post: 17
3. Salary: Pay Matrix Level 09 (Rs. 28,900 – 74,500) with Minimum Pay of Rs. 32,500/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
4. Essential Qualification :-
a) A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution;
b) Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
c) Knowledge in basic computer application.
28900 - 74500(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 1st day of January, 2022 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal only). In case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years.
1. Phase-I Candidates, whose applications are found in order in all respects, shall be required to undergo a test in Shorthand at the speed of 120 words per minute for 05 (five) minutes. The text is to be transcribed in own handwriting within 45 minutes thereafter.
2. Phase-II The candidates selected and shortlisted on the basis of the result of Phase-I test shall be required to undergo a further test in Shorthand at a speed of 120 w.p.m., to be followed by direct transcription of the text through the aid of a Computer at the speed of 30 w.p.m. The candidates will be given a further time of 10 minutes immediately after the completion of the dictation before they are asked to transcribe the text, for verification of the outlines.
3. A panel of selected candidates shall be prepared and the same shall stand lapsed on expiry of one year from the date of its notification or on filling up the notified vacancies, whichever is earlier.
4. In case of any dispute, the decision of The Hon’ble the Chief Justice/ The Hon’ble Acting Chief Justice shall be final.
How to Apply:
1. Every application must be submitted in a closed envelope mentioning therein the category and the post applied on the bottom left corner, which shall have to reach the office of the undersigned within 4:30 p.m. of 12th April, 2022 (Tuesday).
2. Any application reaching the office of the undersigned after such time shall not be considered, even though the same may have been posted well in advance.
3. For further announcements, all concerned are requested to follow the Court’s website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
Published on: 24 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Calcutta High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Calcutta High Court. The other Related Jobs Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| PA/ Stenographer Grade C - ( 17 Posts) Posts
Esplanade Row W, B.B.D. Bagh
|Last Date: 12 April 2022|
| Civil Judge - ( 219 Posts) Posts
Esplanade Row W, B.B.D. Bagh
|Last Date: 02 March 2022|
About Calcutta High Court Recruitment
About Calcutta High Court
The Calcutta High Court is the oldest high court in India. It was established on 1st July 1862. Calcutta High Court recruitment offers great career for several posts such as law Clerk, Research Assistant, Librarian, Technical Assistant, English Stenographer, English Typist, Peon, Clerk. Interested Candidates can pursue courses in LLB, Graduation or Master Degree in any discipline, Degree or diploma in Library Science, Knowledge of Computers, Madhyamik and Computer Training, 8th Class certificate, for a great career at Calcutta High Court.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 17 vacancies in total. PA/ Stenographer Grade C: 17 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for PA/ Stenographer Grade C?
The Payscale is as follows PA/ Stenographer Grade C: INR 28900 - 74500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for PA/ Stenographer Grade C job at Calcutta High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Esplanade Row W, B.B.D. Bagh
What is Calcutta High Court PA/ Stenographer Grade C: 17 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Calcutta High Court PA/ Stenographer Grade C: 17 Posts, is 12th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for PA/ Stenographer Grade C, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th April, 2022
- District Court Nabarangpur Invites Application for 21 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty, Office Assistant, Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Invites Application for 93 Warden, Lab Assistant and Various Posts
- DRPCAU Invites Application for Dean, Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture And Technology (GBPUAT) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- DMER Punjab Invites Application for 178 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2022
- International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Invites Application for Faculty Fellow Recruitment 2022