Govt Calcutta High Court Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Calcutta High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Calcutta High Court. The other Related Jobs Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| PA/ Stenographer Grade C - ( 17 Posts) Posts
Esplanade Row W, B.B.D. Bagh
|Last Date: 12 April 2022|
| Civil Judge - ( 219 Posts) Posts
Esplanade Row W, B.B.D. Bagh
|Last Date: 02 March 2022|
About Calcutta High Court Recruitment
About Calcutta High Court
The Calcutta High Court is the oldest high court in India. It was established on 1st July 1862. Calcutta High Court recruitment offers great career for several posts such as law Clerk, Research Assistant, Librarian, Technical Assistant, English Stenographer, English Typist, Peon, Clerk. Interested Candidates can pursue courses in LLB, Graduation or Master Degree in any discipline, Degree or diploma in Library Science, Knowledge of Computers, Madhyamik and Computer Training, 8th Class certificate, for a great career at Calcutta High Court.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Calcutta High Court?
Candidates can apply for Calcutta High Court 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Calcutta High Court official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Calcutta High Court 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Calcutta High Court. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Calcutta High Court 2020.
How can I join in Calcutta High Court?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Calcutta High Court. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Calcutta High Court will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Calcutta High Court only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Calcutta High Court?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Calcutta High Court.
- CSKHPKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- IITM Invites Application for Hindi Officer, Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Invites Application for Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Office Executive-I Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Medical College Faridabad Invites Application for Adjunct Faculty or Visiting Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Junior DTP Assistant Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Invites Application for 96 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for 4 Consultant, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Senior Project Engineer or Senior Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2022
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer Or Project Scientist Recruitment 2022
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2022