Govt Calcutta High Court Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Calcutta High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Calcutta High Court. The other Related Jobs Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Administrative or Technical Member, Member, More Vacancies - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 July 2022|
| Bench Clerk I, Clerk cum Typist - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Attapara Lane, Atapara
|Last Date: 31 May 2022|
| Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Assistant Director - ( 4 Posts) Posts
National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, Govt. of India
|Last Date: 26 May 2022|
| PA/ Stenographer Grade C - ( 17 Posts) Posts
Esplanade Row W, B.B.D. Bagh
|Last Date: 12 April 2022|
About Calcutta High Court Recruitment
About Calcutta High Court
The Calcutta High Court is the oldest high court in India. It was established on 1st July 1862. Calcutta High Court recruitment offers great career for several posts such as law Clerk, Research Assistant, Librarian, Technical Assistant, English Stenographer, English Typist, Peon, Clerk. Interested Candidates can pursue courses in LLB, Graduation or Master Degree in any discipline, Degree or diploma in Library Science, Knowledge of Computers, Madhyamik and Computer Training, 8th Class certificate, for a great career at Calcutta High Court.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Calcutta High Court?
Candidates can apply for Calcutta High Court 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Calcutta High Court official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Calcutta High Court 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Calcutta High Court. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Calcutta High Court 2020.
How can I join in Calcutta High Court?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Calcutta High Court. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Calcutta High Court will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Calcutta High Court only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Calcutta High Court?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Calcutta High Court.
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Urban Designer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Nature-Based Solutions Expert Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2023
- NCDIR Invites Application for 16 Computer Programmer, Project Scientist-B, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health (NIRRCH) Invites Application for Scientific Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 5 Editorial Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 8 Editorial Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for Graphics Designer Recruitment 2023
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation Invites Application for 370 Cleaning Staff, Security Guard, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Department of Legal Affairs Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) Invites Application for 5 Lab Technician Recruitment 2023