Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment 2023 For Electrician and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Electrician and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Electrician and Various Posts at the Cantonment Board Fatehgarh. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 21st January 2023. Candidates can check the latest Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment 2023 Electrician and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the fatehgarh.cantt.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ fatehgarh.cantt.gov.in/. Cantonment Board Fatehgarh selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Uttar Pradesh. More details of fatehgarh.cantt.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Electrician and Various Posts
Rajput Road, Farrukhabad, 209601 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Resident Medical Officer (RMO): MBBS with One Year Internship Complete.
Mid-Wife: Inter + 2 Years Diploma in ANM.
Electrician: Matric + ITI Certificate (Electrician).
Motor Pump Attendant: Matric + ITI Certificate (Electrician).
5200-69100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-35 Years.
General / OBC / EWS - Rs.800/-.
SC / ST / Women - Rs.400/-.
PwD - Nil.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://fatehgarh.cantt.gov.in/recruitment/, (This Job Source is Employment News 14-20 January 2023, Page No.12)
Published on: 13th January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Cantonment Board Fatehgarh. The other Related Jobs Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Electrician and Various Posts - ( 04 Posts) Posts
Rajput Road, Farrukhabad
|Last Date: 21st January 2023|
About Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment
About Cantonment Board Fatehgarh
Fatehgarh Cantonment Board is an autonomous body under the control of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence and discharges obligatory and discretionary functions as per the provisions of Cantonment Act, 2006. The Cantonment Act lays down both the mandatory and discretionary functions of the Board such as education, public health, sanitation, roads, street lighting, water supply and birth and death registration. For the purpose of administration and civil representation the cantonment board is divided into Seven wards. There are various other rules such as the cantonment account code, cantonment fund servant rules, cantonment land administration rules and cantonment property rules which emanate from the Cantonment Act. Presently, the Cantonment is governed by the Cantonments Act, 2006 and various Policy letters and Instructions of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India issued from time to time. Though the Board functions as a local municipal body, yet it is under the administrative control of Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE), New Delhi and Principal Director, Defence Estates, Central Command, Lucknow. The Cantonment Board consists of Seven elected Members, three nominated Military Members, three Ex-officio Members (Station Commander, Garrison Engineer and senior executive Medical Officer), one representative of the District Magistrate. An officer of the Indian Defence Estates Services which is a central civil service is posted as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) as well as the member secretary of the Board. The board is headed by the President Cantonment Board (PCB) who is the Station Commander and also presides over the meetings of the cantonment board. The term of the elected Members is of 5 years. The Vice President is elected from amongst the elected.
Cantonment Board Fatehgarh is a local government organization in India that is responsible for the administration and maintenance of the cantonment area in Fatehgarh, Uttar Pradesh. Cantonment boards are established under the Cantonments Act of 1924 and are responsible for providing civic amenities and maintaining public health and sanitation in the cantonment areas. Services provided by Cantonment Board Fatehgarh may include water supply, sewage management, solid waste management, and maintenance of parks and playgrounds.
Career opportunities with Cantonment Board Fatehgarh may include a variety of roles in areas such as administration, finance, engineering, and public health. These opportunities may include positions such as:
- Administrative Assistant: Responsible for providing administrative support to the board and performing tasks such as scheduling meetings, maintaining records, and handling correspondence.
- Accountant/Finance Officer: Responsible for managing the board's finances, including budgeting, auditing, and financial reporting.
- Engineer: Responsible for overseeing the maintenance and construction of infrastructure within the cantonment area, such as roads, buildings, and water supply systems.
- Public Health Officer: Responsible for ensuring public health and sanitation within the cantonment area, including overseeing waste management and disease control.
- Junior Clerk, Steno-typist, LDC, and other posts are also available in the Cantonment Board Fatehgarh.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Electrician and Various Posts: 04 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Electrician and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Electrician and Various Posts: INR5200-69100,
When can I can apply for Electrician and Various Posts job at Cantonment Board Fatehgarh
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rajput Road, Farrukhabad
What is Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Electrician and Various Posts: 04 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Electrician and Various Posts: 04 Posts, is 21st January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Electrician and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st January, 2023
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2023
- Banaras Hindu University Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute Of Medical Science Bilaspur (AIIMS Bilaspur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2023
- Kazi Nazrul University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023
- SGTB Khalsa College Invites Application for 54 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Hindustan Machine Tools Invites Application for 9 Project Officer, Project Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2023
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Executive Director Recruitment 2023
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 193 Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee and Various Posts
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1746 Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 333 Office Assistant, Stenographer and Various Posts