CBIC Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
CBIC Technical Officer Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Technical Officer in CBIC. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 11 November 2022. Candidates can check the latest CBIC Recruitment 2022 Technical Officer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.cbic.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
CBIC Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.cbic.gov.in/. CBIC selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Telangana. More details of www.cbic.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Officer
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Posted on||02 Nov, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||11-11-2022|
Educational Qualification: University degree or equivalent combination of professional experience, skills, and knowledge relevant to the position. Applicants must be proficient in drafting and speaking in at least one of the WCO’s official languages (English and French) and have a good working knowledge of the other. Knowledge of another language (written and spoken) would be advantageous.
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Technical Officer in CBIC.
How to Apply:
Step 1: First, you will need to visit the CBIC official website cbic.gov.in
Step 2: Once you enter the website look out for the CBIC Recruitment 2022 notification.
Step 3: Read all the details and criteria to proceed further with the application
Step 4: Now the candidate should fill in all the necessary details. Make sure that you do not miss out any section in the application.
Step 5: Apply or send the application form before the last date.
Published on: 02 November 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
CBIC Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at CBIC. The other Related Jobs CBIC Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About CBIC Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Technical Officer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Officer, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Officer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Technical Officer, Skills / Eligibility job at CBIC
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is CBIC Technical Officer: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for CBIC Technical Officer: 2 Posts, is 11th November, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Officer, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th November, 2022
- Sainik School Nalanda Invites Application for Ward Boy, Counsellor and Various Posts
- National Institute Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) Invites Application for Senior Translator Recruitment 2023
- NIEPA Invites Application for Electrician Recruitment 2023
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for Art Master, PTI and Matron, TGT Recruitment 2023
- Mormugao Port Authority Invites Application for Trainee Pilot, Safety Officer Recruitment 2023
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Invites Application for Assistant Teacher, Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) Invites Application for Assistant and Various Posts
- India Government Mint Mumbai Invites Application for 65 Junior Technician and Various Posts
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2023
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 20 Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2023
- Technology Development Board (TDB) Invites Application for Media Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Application Engineer Recruitment 2023