DERC Recruitment 2022 for AAO, Personal Assistant
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of AAO, Personal Assistant
AAO, Personal Assistant
Viniyamak Bhavan CBlock
Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, 110017 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Job opening 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||AAO, Personal Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate, B.Com, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The age limit for the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer and Personal Assistant for appointment on Deputation and Direct is 56 years and 30 years respectively|
|Experience||0 - 6 years|
|Salary||44900 - 151100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||13 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, B.Com, Diploma
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications from eligible candidates to consider filling up following existing / anticipated vacancies.
i. The vacancies shall be filled up either on Deputation/ Direct Recruitment or on Contract basis in accordance with the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001 (as amended from time to time).
ii. However, the preferred mode of recruitment is Deputation. The Regulations can be accessed I downloaded from DERC's Website: www.derc.gov.in
1. Position: Assistant Accounts Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale: Rs.47,600-1,51,100 Pay Matrix Level - 8 (7th CPC) Pay Band 2 (pre-revised) Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4800/- Group-B
4. Essential Qualification:
Commerce Graduate from a recognised university. 6 years regular service in Junior Accounts cadre of a Central / State Govt. OR any PSU/ Corporation under Central / State Govt. with at least 4 years experience in accounts branch
5. Desirable Qualification: Exposure to computer operations
1. Position: Personal Assistant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale: Rs.44,900-1,42,400 Pay Matrix Level - 7 (7th CPC) Pay Band -2 (pre-revised) Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay - Rs.4600 Group-B
4. Essential Qualification:
Graduate with proficiency in English Typing (40 wpm), English Short- hand (80 wpm).Diploma / Certificate in Office Management & Secretariat Procedure OR equivalent from recognised I reputed institution.
5. Desirable Qualification: Three years service in Central / State Govt. OR any PSUs of Central / State Govt. involving exposure for computer operations.
44900 - 151100(Per Month)
Age Limit: The age limit for the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer and Personal Assistant for appointment on Deputation and Direct is 56 years and 30 years respectively
Further, merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for skill test / interview.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates must submit application through ONLINE mode only for which a provision has been made in DERC website.
2. The candidates should click "APPLY ONLINE" link provided in the notice for vacancy to open ONLINE Application Form.
3. Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form. Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank.
4. You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you along with last 03 months salary slips, IT Statements, FORM-16 (for verification purpose).
5. It is mandatory for the candidates after successfully submitting application ONLINE, to take a Print Out of the application form Other with copies of the testimonials and supporting documents already sent online and the same be forwarded to the Secretary, DERC at the given below: The Secretary Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, C Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi - 110017
6. The envelope containing the application must mention the name of the post applied for.
7. The last date for submission of ON-LINE application is eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
8. The last date for receipt of hard copy of ON-LINE application is Seven days after expiry of eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
9. Applicants In Centralistate/ut Government Service Or In The Service Of Autonomous/statutory Body/psu/ Corpo. Rations Etc. Should Apply Through Proper Channel Only.
10. The Applications Of Such Applicants Should Be Forwarded Through Proper Channel With Attested Copies Of Annual Confidential Reports Of Last Five Years And Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
11. No Advance Copy Shall Be Enter. Tained
12. Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected. secretary, DERC
Published on: 13 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission. The other Related Jobs Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Notification
Deputy Director and Various Posts ( 04 Posts)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 27th July 2023
Job Location: Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
Pay Scale: INR15600-67000
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy Director and Various Posts - ( 06 Posts) Posts
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 18th April 2023|
| Secretary - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
Viniyamak Bhavan CBlock Shivalik Malviya Nagar , New Delhi
|Last Date: 10 September 2022|
| Secretary - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 16th September 2022|
| Private Secretary, Personal Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 28th July 2022|
| AAO, Personal Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Viniyamak Bhavan CBlock Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 03 June 2022|
About Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment
About Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
The Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission was constituted by Govt. of NCT of Delhi vide Notification No.F.11(28)/98-EB/341 dt. 3-3-99 for discharge of the following functions :
To determine the tariff for electricity, wholesale bulk, grid or retail, as the case maybe, in the manner provided in section 29 of the Electricity Regulatory Commission Act, 1998;
To determine the tariff payable for the use of the transmission facilities in the manner provided in section 29 of the Electricity Regulatory Commission Act, 1998;
To regulate power purchase and procurement process of the transmission utilities and distribution utilities including the price at which the power shall be procured from the generating companies, generating stations or from other sources for transmission, sale, distribution and supply in the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
To promote competition, efficiency and economy in the activities of the electricity industry to achieve the objects and purposes of the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Act, 1998.
Delhi Regulatory Electricity Commission was established for the rationalisation of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies. Government of India enacted Electricity Commission Act on 2nd July 1998. It was formed with the objective of providing for the establishment of a Central Electricity Regulatory Commission and State Electricity Regulatory Commissions, rationalisation of electricity tariff, transparent policies regarding subsidies, promotion of efficient and environmentally benign policies Functions of Delhi Regulatory Electricity Commission are - To determine the tariff for electricity, wholesale bulk, grid or retail; to regulate power purchase and procurement process of the transmission utilities and distribution utilities; to promote competition, efficiency and economy in the activities of the electricity industry. Delhi Regulatory Electricity Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Principal Private Secretary, Steno Cum Computer Operator, Diarist Cum Dispatcher, Secretary, Advisor (Law), Staff Consultant, Staff Consultant (Tariff Engineering), Staff Consultant (Tariff Finance), Executive Director (Law), Joint Secretary, Personal Assistant, Deputy Director (Transmission & Distribution), Deputy Director (Tariff-Engineering), Deputy Director (Pay & Accounts), Caretaker, Deputy Director (Consumer Assistance), Joint Director (Tariff - Engineering), Principal Private Secretary, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Joint Director (Engineering), Receptionist, Executive Assistant, Advisor (Engineering), Executive Director (Tariff), Deputy Director (Infotech). Interested candidates candidates can pursue courses in Graduate degree + computerised word processing + Proficient in shorthand & typing, Graduate with proficiency in English Typing (40 wpm) + English Shorthand (80 wpm) + Diploma / Certificate in computing, Senior Secondary (12th standard), Graduate degree, Graduate degree + Graduate degree in Law, graduate in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Degree from ICAI/ ICWAI, Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Graduate with proficiency in communicative skills + Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Procedure + Competence in handling PBX Systems, Graduate Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering, Post Graduate degree in Economics/MBA (Finance), Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Graduate degree in Computer Science, for a great career at Delhi Regulatory Electricity Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. AAO, Personal Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for AAO, Personal Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows AAO, Personal Assistant: INR 44900 - 151100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for AAO, Personal Assistant job at Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Viniyamak Bhavan CBlock Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
What is Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission AAO, Personal Assistant: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission AAO, Personal Assistant: 2 Posts, is 3rd June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for AAO, Personal Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd June, 2022
- New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2023
- New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Invites Application for 17 Executive Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 176 Forest Ranger, Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2023
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Invites Application for 232 Stenographer, Steno Recruitment 2023
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invites Application for 114 Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- ARDE Invites Application for 75 Graduate Engineer Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) Invites Application for H P Administrative Service Competitive Examination 2023
- NHSRC Invites Application for Web Administrator/ Web Designer, Junior Consultant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Invites Application for 122 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- ALIMCO Invites Application for 103 Assistant Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) Invites Application for Software Developer Recruitment 2023