Govt Delhi Family Courts Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Delhi Family Courts Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Delhi Family Courts. The other Related Jobs Delhi Family Courts Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Delhi Family Courts Recruitment
About Delhi Family Courts
The need to establish the Family Courts was first emphasized by late Smt Durga Bai Deshmukh after her visit to China in the year 1953, where she had the opportunity to study the working of Family Courts. She discussed the subject with Hon’ble Mr. Justice M.C. Chagla of Bombay High Court and also Hon’ble Mr. Justice P.B. Gajendragadkar, then the Judge, Bombay High Court. She also discussed the matter of setting up of the Family Courts with the then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. Several women associations, welfare organizations, and individuals also mounted pressure for setting-up of the Family Courts to provide a forum for speedy settlement of family relates disputes. The emphasis was on a non- adversarial method of resolving family disputes and promoting conciliation and securing speedy settlement of dispute relating to marriage and family affairs.
The Law Commission in its 59th report (1974) also recommended for setting-up of special courts where rules of procedure would be simpler. The Law Commission also emphasized that such courts may adopt an approach radical steps distinguished from the existing civil courts and that such courts should make reasonable efforts for settlement before the commencement of the trial. In 1975, the ‘Committee on the Status of Women’ recommended that all matters concerning the ‘family’ be dealt with separately.
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2023
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 111 Group-C Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Technology Silchar Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 158 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) Invites Application for 417 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board (MPPCB) Invites Application for 34 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 14 Finance Officer and Various Posts
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 14 Technical Assistant, Technician, Driver Recruitment 2023
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Invites Application for 308 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Invites Application for 308 Technician (Vocational) Apprentices, ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for 120 Group B, C Posts Recruitment 2023