Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Stenographer - ( 6 Posts) Posts||16th April 2018||Mumbai, Maharashtra Last Date: 16th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Matriculation or Equivalent. Speed of 100 WPM in English Shorthand and 45 WPM in English Typing. Pay Scale: INR 35400/- Per Month Age Limit: 18-27 Years. How to Apply: Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://recruit.barc.gov.in/barcrecruit/barcrecruit|
|Junior Purchase Assistant/Junior Storekeeper - ( 4 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Department of Atomic Energy Recruitment
About Department of Atomic Energy
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) was established on 3rd August 1954. Its headquarters is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. Department of Atomic Energy is engaged in the development of nuclear power technology, applications of radiation technologies in the fields of agriculture, medicine, industry and basic research. It has two boards for promoting and funding extramural research in nuclear and allied fields, mathematics and a national institute. The important programmes of the DAE are directed towards: Enhancing the share of nuclear power in the Power Sector, Building and operating of research reactors for the production of radioisotopes; Developing advanced technologies such as accelerators, lasers, supercomputers etc; Carrying out and supporting basic research in nuclear energy.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Department Atomic Energy government jobs or sarkari naukri for Department Atomic Energy. Get full details of Department Atomic Energy jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Department Atomic Energy Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Department Atomic Energy Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Department Atomic Energy in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Department Atomic Energy in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Department Atomic Energy as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Department Atomic Energy today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Department Atomic Energy for FREE. You can also get Department Atomic Energy Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Invites Application for Stenographer and Various Vacancy
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow and Various Vacancy
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 6 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 13 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 5 Post-Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Teaching Posts
- NIFT Srinagar Invites Application for 21 Assistant, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BMHRC Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BOATNR Invites Application for 11 LDC, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts