Govt Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Nuclear Power Corporation of India. The other Related Jobs Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for the generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programs of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements the Fast Breeder Reactors program in the country.
NPCIL Career Opportunities
NPCIL stands for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. It is a public sector enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) of the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL operates nuclear power plants in several locations in India and is also involved in research and development activities related to nuclear energy.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with NPCIL, there are a variety of opportunities available, including positions in engineering, science, management, finance, and administration. NPCIL hires candidates with a wide range of qualifications, including graduates, postgraduates, and Ph.D. holders in relevant fields. You can find more information about career opportunities with NPCIL and the application process on their website or by contacting the company directly.
|Official Address:||NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED Nabhikiya Urja Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094, India.|
|Phone||+91-22-25993000 / 25991000|
|Fax||+91-22-25994020 / 25563350|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). The diploma should be in Mechanical Discipline with 60% or above marks and English as one of the subjects at SSC or HSC Level Examinations.
To apply for a job with NPCIL, you will need to visit their website and look for current job openings. You can then apply online by submitting your resume, cover letter, and any other required documents. You may also be required to take an aptitude test or attend an interview as part of the application process.
NPCIL offers a range of benefits to its employees, including competitive salary and allowance packages, medical insurance, and retirement benefits. NPCIL also provides its employees with opportunities for professional development and training.
Yes, NPCIL offers internships and training programs for students and fresh graduates. These programs provide hands-on experience and the opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in the field. You can find more information about internships and training programs with NPCIL on their website or by contacting the company directly.
- High Court of Tripura Invites Application for Law Clerks and Legal Research Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Chennai Customs Invites Application for 7 Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 30 Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2023
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Invites Application for 22 Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Nava Nalanda Mahavihara Invites Application for Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2023
- Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Invites Application for 24 Executive Assistant and Various Posts
- Deccan Development Society (DDS) Invites Application for Senior Scientist and Head, Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2023
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator, Hindi Officer Recruitment 2023
- Chennai Customs Invites Application for 10 Halwai and Cook, Clerk, Canteen Attendant Recruitment 2023
- NIEPMD Invites Application for Deputy Registrar, Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Invites Application for 47 Assistant Director and Various Posts
- Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2023