Govt District Court Gurugram Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
District Court Gurugram Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at District Court Gurugram. The other Related Jobs District Court Gurugram Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About District Court Gurugram Recruitment
About District Court Gurugram
In the beginning of the 20th century, the district formed part of Delhi Division. The Deputy Commissioner was subordinate to the Commissioner and Superintendent of the Delhi Division in revenue work and general administration and to the Divisional and Sessions Judge, Delhi, in respect of criminal work. The District Judge was subordinate to the Divisional Judge in all matters relating to the administration of civil law. All Tehsildars were vested with the powers of a Munsif of the third class. There was an Honorary Munsif of the second class. One of the two Munsifs' of the Delhi district had jurisdiction within the Ballabgarh Tehsil. Following the territorial and administrative changes in 1912 and up to 1950, the district was under the Hisar Sessions Division and the District & Sessions Judge, Hisar, used to visit Gurgaon for the disposal of Civil and Criminal work as an appellate court. In 1950, the district was transferred from Hisar Sessions Division to Karnal Sessions Division. Again, in 1955, it was transferred to Rohtak Sessions Division to which it remained attached to October 1966. The Gurgaon district was among the five districts of the then Punjab State where the separation of judiciary from the executive was introduced in 1954 on an experimental basis. The experiment having proved a success, the system was extended to all the remaining districts of the State in 1964. On account of the separation of the judiciary from the executive, two kinds of courts came into existence under the Gurgaon Sessions Division i.e. Civil and Criminal. The District and Sessions Judge, Gurgaon held overall charge of the administration of justice, both Civil and Criminal in the district.' He functioned under the Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh and was assisted by one Additional District and Sessions Judge in the disposal of Civil and Criminal work.
District Court Gurugram recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Peon. Interested candidates can pursue courses in the degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce + speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 20 WPM, Middle Standard Examination and should possess knowledge of Hindi for a great career at District Court Gurugram.
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Recruitment 2022
- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Invites Application for Project Technician-III Recruitment 2022
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for Gynaecologist, Paediatrician Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Programme Associate Recruitment 2022
- KAPL Invites Application for 32 Ayush Service Representative, Area Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Siddha Regional Research Institute (SRRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Zoological Survey of India Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 36 Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Tripura State Electricity Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2022
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 56 Specialist Recruitment 2022