District Court Gurugram Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Stenographer - ( 18 Posts) Posts||12th March 2020||Rajiv Chowk, Gurgaon|
About District Court Gurugram Recruitment
About District Court Gurugram
In the beginning of the 20th century, the district formed part of Delhi Division. The Deputy Commissioner was subordinate to the Commissioner and Superintendent of the Delhi Division in revenue work and general administration and to the Divisional and Sessions Judge, Delhi, in respect of criminal work. The District Judge was subordinate to the Divisional Judge in all matters relating to the administration of civil law. All Tehsildars were vested with the powers of a Munsif of the third class. There was an Honorary Munsif of the second class. One of the two Munsifs' of the Delhi district had jurisdiction within the Ballabgarh Tehsil. Following the territorial and administrative changes in 1912 and up to 1950, the district was under the Hisar Sessions Division and the District & Sessions Judge, Hisar, used to visit Gurgaon for the disposal of Civil and Criminal work as an appellate court. In 1950, the district was transferred from Hisar Sessions Division to Karnal Sessions Division. Again, in 1955, it was transferred to Rohtak Sessions Division to which it remained attached to October 1966. The Gurgaon district was among the five districts of the then Punjab State where the separation of judiciary from the executive was introduced in 1954 on an experimental basis. The experiment having proved a success, the system was extended to all the remaining districts of the State in 1964. On account of the separation of the judiciary from the executive, two kinds of courts came into existence under the Gurgaon Sessions Division i.e. Civil and Criminal. The District and Sessions Judge, Gurgaon held overall charge of the administration of justice, both Civil and Criminal in the district.' He functioned under the Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh and was assisted by one Additional District and Sessions Judge in the disposal of Civil and Criminal work.
District Court Gurugram recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Peon. Interested candidates can pursue courses in the degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce + speed of 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 20 WPM, Middle Standard Examination and should possess knowledge of Hindi for a great career at District Court Gurugram.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for District Court Gurugram government jobs or sarkari naukri for District Court Gurugram. Get full details of District Court Gurugram jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, District Court Gurugram Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 District Court Gurugram Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for District Court Gurugram in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for District Court Gurugram in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for District Court Gurugram as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for District Court Gurugram today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for District Court Gurugram for FREE. You can also get District Court Gurugram Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021