Govt District Court Sirmaur Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
District Court Sirmaur Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at District Court Sirmaur. The other Related Jobs District Court Sirmaur Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About District Court Sirmaur Recruitment
About District Court Sirmaur
In Civil matters, Raja used to hold an open Court known as Darbar, Once or twice in a week. The Court/Darbar’s proceedings were recorded in Hindi. The complaints could be made in Sirmauri script, based on Nagari letters. Prior to accession of Raja Shamsher Prakash, Civil Justice in Sirmaur State was administered according to old system and practically every thing coming to the Ruler/Raja for final decision. However, 44th Ruler Raja Shamsher Parkash embarked upon reforms, as there was no clear Law/Rules and no set standards of Justice. The Raja’s word was the law of the day. Raja Shamsher Prakash decided to follow the Law and Pattern of the British Indian Government. To start, he introduced in Sirmaur State, the Civil and Criminal procedure codes of British India. He organised regular Courts under these Codes. Successor of Raja Shamsher Prakash, the 45th Ruler, Raja Surinder Prakash, remodelled the Judicial System introduced by Raja Shamsher Prakash, which was further improved by 46th Ruler, H.H. Maharaja Amar Prakash. Practically all General and important Laws and enactments in force in British India and particularly in the Punjab were invariably adopted for Sirmaur State, unless they were unsuitable for local conditions. Earlier, Tehsildars were invested with the Powers of Magistrate IInd Class and also that of Subordinate Judge. Over the Tehsildar another officer was given the Powers of District Judge and Magistrate Ist Class; the heir apparent was made the Collector and the District Magistrate. The Raja’s own Court was declared to be the Court of final appeal. In 1891, a High Court was constituted for disposal of appellate work. It was known as Bench Court, comprising of two Judges. In case of difference of opinion, the decision of Raja was sought and it was final. The death sentence awarded by Raja, however, required the confirmation of Commissioner of Delhi. To administer Criminal Justice, the Indian Penal Code, Code of Criminal Procedure together with all the local and Special Laws of the Punjab State were made applicable.
In 1934, during the time of H.H. Maharaja Rajinder Prakash, the last and 47th Ruler of Sirmaur State, the Criminal Courts were reorganised. The highest Tribunal was the ‘Ijlas-a-Khas’ (High Court), consisting of Maharaja as a Chief Justice and two Puisne Judges. Appeals and Revisions were heard by any of the Judges sitting alone or by a Division or as full bench. Below the High Court there was the Court of Sessions Judge. The Sessions Judge, used to exercise all the Powers of a Sessions Judge as in Punjab. Subordinate to Sessions Judge, there were the Courts of District Magistrate Ist Class and Magistrate IInd Class (Tehsildar) and Magistrate IIIrd Class.
- BOB Capital Markets (BOBCAPS) Invites Application for Associate Product Manager Recruitment 2023
- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) Invites Application for 9 General Manager, Chief General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Invites Application for 9 Special Officer, Security Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Invites Application for Special Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 4 External Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Air Borne Systems (CABS) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for Junior Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Broadcast Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Videographer Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 3 Content Executive Recruitment 2023
- Prasar Bharati Invites Application for 4 Copy Writer Recruitment 2023