Govt High Court Of Punjab And Haryana Chandigarh Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh. The other Related Jobs High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Steno Typist - ( 20 Posts) Posts
Punjab and Haryana High Court Sector1, Chandigarh
|Last Date: 07 January 2022|
| Senior Scale Stenographer - ( 35 Posts (Gen-28, SC/ST/BC-04, Ex-Servicemen-02 and Persons with disability i.e. Lower Limb Disability-01)) Posts
|Last Date: 15th January 2022|
| Stenographer - ( 445 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 7th September 2021|
About High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh Recruitment
About High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh
The High Court of Punjab and Haryana, is a common institution for the States of Punjab, Haryana and the Union territory of Chandigarh. Located in the capital city of Chandigarh in the foot hills of Shivalik Range, it was designed by the famous French Architect Le Corbusier and thus boasts of being an architectural marvel. The Court Complex, due to it's architectural brilliance, is thronged by students of Architecture from all over the world for the study of its design and facets. It is also a popular tourist destination for people visiting Chandigarh. A museum, with a beautiful display of artifacts, rare documents and depictions showcasing how the High Court Building came into being, is also a part of the Punjab and Haryana High Court building premises.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh was established in the year 1947.
Punjab and Haryana High Court is a common High Court for both the States of Punjab and Haryana and Union territory of Chandigarh. It is situated at Chandigarh. The approved Judge strength of this High Court is 68 consisting of 38 Permanent Judges and 30 Additional Judges including Chief Justice.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Clerk, Junior Scale Stenographer, Steno Typist, Driver, Safai Sevak, Frash, Chowkidar, Mali, Stenographer, Court Master, Senior Scale Stenographers, Judgement Writers, Urdu Translator, Additional District & Session Judge.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation degree + Matriculation with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject + Degree/diploma in computer application, Degree of Bachelor of Arts, Science, Commerce or + Degree/diploma in computer application, Matriculation with Hindi as one of the subject + He/She should possess a valid driving license for light motor vehicle and medium passenger motor vehicle, Knowledge of Hindi and regional language, Middle Standard Pass, B.Tech Computer Science/ B.Tech IT with M.B.A, degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science + proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spreadsheets) + required to take down dictation at the speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m, Graduation + proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spreadsheets) + required to take down dictation at the speed of 120 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and on the computer at the speed of 24 w.p.m, for a great career at High Court of Punjab and Haryana Chandigarh.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court?
Candidates can apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Punjab and Haryana High Court official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Punjab and Haryana High Court. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Punjab and Haryana High Court 2020.
How can I join in Punjab and Haryana High Court?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Punjab and Haryana High Court. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Punjab and Haryana High Court will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Punjab and Haryana High Court only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Punjab and Haryana High Court?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Punjab and Haryana High Court.
What are the working hours of Courts?
The working hours of the Courts are from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. with 45 minutes break from 1.00 p.m. to 1.45 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Courts also hold sittings on Saturday declared as working day in the Calendar of High Court. The timing during summer vacations is notified before the start of vacations.
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2022
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited Invites Application for Defence Liaisoning Officer Recruitment 2022
- Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- India Post Payments Bank Invites Application for Web Developer or Maintenance Engineer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM) Invites Application for Software Developer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Urban Management (NIUM) Invites Application for Social Media Developer Recruitment 2022
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) Invites Application for Python programmer Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Editorial Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Invites Application for 10 Public Health Specialists Recruitment 2022
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Invites Application for IT Support Recruitment 2022
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 14 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2022