ER Recruitment 2022 for State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer
Eastern Railway State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer in Eastern Railway. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 15 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the er.indianrailways.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ er.indianrailways.gov.in/. Eastern Railway selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at . More details of er.indianrailways.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Eastern Railway (ER)
invites applications for recruitment of State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer
State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer
- Deoghar, Dumka, North Twenty Four Parganas, Murshidabad, Hugli, Bankura, Birbhum - India
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
Published on: 30 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Eastern Railway Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Eastern Railway. The other Related Jobs Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer - (6 Posts) Posts
- Deoghar, Dumka
|Last Date: 15 June 2022|
| ACT Apprentice - ( 2972 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20th May 2022|
| 3,366 Apprentices - ( 3366 Posts) Posts
- Malda, Asansol - West Bengal Last Date: 10 May 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 3366 Posts ER Jobs Freshers ER Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role 3
|Last Date: 10 May 2022|
| Sports Persons - ( 21 Posts) Posts
Subhas Road , Fairlie Place
|Last Date: 11 December 2021|
| Act Apprentice - ( 3366 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 3 November 2021|
About Eastern Railway Recruitment
About Eastern Railway
The Eastern Railway (abbreviated ER) is among the 18 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM). The name of the division denotes the name of the city where the divisional headquarters is located. Eastern Railway Consists Most no. of A1 and A Category Stations like Howrah, Malda Town, Sealdah, Asansol, Durgapur, Barddhaman, Bhagalpur, Jasidih, Bandel, Dankuni etc. Eastern Railways operates the oldest trains of India, Kalka Mail. 3 Popular Zones ECR, SER (again from SER-ECOR and SECR carved out in 2020) NFR were part Indian railways.
Eastern Railway started operations on 14th April 1952. Its headquarters is located in Kolkata. The Eastern Railway (ER) is one of the 17 zones of the Indian Railways.
Eastern Railway has three major workshops: Jamalpur, Liluah, and Kanchrapara. The Jamalpur Workshop is for wagon repair, periodic overhaul (POH) of diesel locomotives, manufacturing of cranes and tower-wagons; the Liluah workshop is for POH of coaching & freight vehicles and the Kanchrapara workshop is for POH of electric locomotives, EMU Locals and coaches.
Eastern Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scouts and Guides Quota, Sports Quota (Various Discipline), Senior Resident, Points man (operating system), Trackman (Engineering Department), Helper (Engineering, Electrical Mechanical, S&T Department), Helper (Workshops Depart), Safaiwala (Medical/Commercial Department), Doctors.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or Passed out Act Apprenticeship/ITI, (10th Class) /Intermediate/ ITI / Graduation, MD/MS/DNB in the concerned specialty; PG Degree/Diploma in related Discipline, MBBS, MS; for a great career at Eastern Railway.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer?
The Payscale is as follows State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer: INR NA,
When can I can apply for State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer job at Eastern Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in - Deoghar, Dumka
What is Eastern Railway State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer: 6 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Eastern Railway State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer: 6 Posts, is 15th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for State Forest Officer, State Revenue Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2022
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Invites Application for Deputy General Manager, Accounts Officer Grade I, Deputy Finance Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) Invites Application for Front Office Executive or Receptionist Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Field Investigators Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Officer, Gynaecologist, Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- NIEPID Invites Application for 19 Clerk, Typist and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022