Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 for 141 Court Manager, Stenographer
Vacancy Circular No: -
Gauhati High Court Court Manager, Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Court Manager, Stenographer at the Gauhati High Court. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 15th March 2023. Candidates can check the latest Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023 Court Manager, Stenographer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the ghconline.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ ghconline.gov.in. Gauhati High Court selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Assam. More details of ghconline.gov.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Court Manager, Stenographer
Guwahati, Kamrup, 781001 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 141 Posts
1. Bachelor Degree in any stream with Masters in Business Administration or Advanced Diploma in General Management from a University or Institution in India recognized by the University Grants Commission.
2. 5 (five) years working experience in Process Management or I.T. Systems Management or Human Resources Management or Financial Management.
3. Good computer application skill having at least 6 months diploma in Computer Application.
4. Candidate must have a valid Employment Exchange Registration Number for the State of Assam.
(i) The candidate must be a graduate from a UGC recognized University as on the date of advertisement. Stenography/Shorthand from
(ii) Should possess a Diploma/Certificate in ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute. Candidates who are pursuing Stenography/Shorthand may also apply. However, they must submit pass/completion certificate/diploma to the High Court at the time of document verification, unless otherwise decided by the High Court.
(iii) Must have adequate knowledge of the official language (Assamese) of the State of Assam.
(iv) The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
14000-110000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-40 Years.
General Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can submit online application forms, by following the steps indicated below, through the home page of the website www.ghconline.gov.in wherein a scroll under the caption "Click here to apply
Published on: 26th February 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Gauhati High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Gauhati High Court. The other Related Jobs Gauhati High Court Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Court Manager, Stenographer - ( 141 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15th March 2023|
| Grade-III - ( 33 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 24 February 2023|
| Driver - ( 4 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 December 2022|
| Chef - ( 3 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 October 2022|
| Assistant Teacher - ( 1358 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 September 2022|
| Library Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
MG Rd, Latasil
|Last Date: 30 June 2022|
| Senior Developer, Technical Assistant - ( 4 Posts) Posts
MG Rd, Latasil
|Last Date: 30 June 2022|
| Senior Technical Officer - ( 15 s Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25 May 2022|
About Gauhati High Court Recruitment
About Gauhati High Court
The Gauhati High Court as of today emerged from the High Court of Assam. On 9th September 1947, the Assam Legislative Assembly adopted a resolution that a High Court is established for the Province of Assam. In exercise of the power conferred by sub-section (1) of section 229 of the Government of India Act, 1935, as adopted by the Indian Provincial Constitution (Amendment) Order, 1948, the Governor-General of India was pleased to promulgate on 1st March 1948 the Assam High Court Order, 1948, establishing the High Court of Assam with effect from 5th April 1948, for the then Province of Assam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 141 vacancies in total. Court Manager, Stenographer: 141 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Court Manager, Stenographer?
The Payscale is as follows Court Manager, Stenographer: INR14000-110000,
When can I can apply for Court Manager, Stenographer job at Gauhati High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Guwahati, Kamrup
What is Gauhati High Court Court Manager, Stenographer: 141 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Gauhati High Court Court Manager, Stenographer: 141 Posts, is 15th March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Court Manager, Stenographer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th March, 2023
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Executive Field Officer Recruitment 2023
- IASRI Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute Invites Application for Business Manager Recruitment 2023
- Indian Veterinary Research Institute Invites Application for Business Executive Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research Invites Application for Gastroenterologist, Endocrinologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for 9 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Technician Recruitment 2023
- Malaviya National Institute of Technology Invites Application for Senior Security Supervisor, Security Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Invites Application for 57 Regional Director, Assistant Regional Director Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited (TNPL) Invites Application for General Manager, Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Invites Application for Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023