Hansraj College Recruitment 2022 for 92 Assistant Professor
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Malkaganj, Delhi, 110007 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 92 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have PG in related subject with 55% Marks + NET Qualified/ Ph.D.
Botany- 6 Post
Chemistry- 3 Post
Commerce- 9 Post
Computer Science- 1 Post
Economics- 9 Post
Electronics- 9 Post
English- 6 Post
Hindi- 8 Post
History- 7 Post
Mathematics- 11 Post
Philosophy- 4 Post
Physical Education- 2 Post
Physics- 11 Post
Sanskrit- 3 Post
Zoology- 9 Post
57700/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.500/-
SC/ST/ PwD/ Female: No Fee
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://colrec.du.ac.in/
Published on: 14th April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Hansraj College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Hansraj College. The other Related Jobs Hansraj College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Professor - ( 92 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 29th April 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Hansraj College, Malka Ganj
|Last Date: 08 March 2022|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, Mahatma Hans Raj Marg
|Last Date: 19 February 2022|
| Project Associate - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Hansraj College, New Delhi
|Last Date: 22 December 2021|
| Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Malka Ganj, New Delhi
|Last Date: 20 November 2021|
About Hansraj College Recruitment
About Hansraj College
Hans Raj College is one of the largest constituent colleges of the University of Delhi. This co-educational Institute offers education in all the three streams - arts, science and commerce, and is located on the Mahatma Hans Raj College Road, in a locality named Malkaganj in the University's North campus. The College has been ranked amongst the Top-10 Science, Arts and Commerce Colleges of India several times in the last decade or so.
An institution with academicians imparting education in different fields, the College today has a reputation for performance in academics, sports, and extracurricular activities. The college was founded by the D.A.V. College Managing Committee on July 26, 1948, in the memory of Mahatma Hans Raj, a pioneer in the field of education.
Hans Raj College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Fellow.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Botany / Life Sciences for a great career at Hans Raj College.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 92 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 92 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR57700,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor job at Hansraj College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Malkaganj, Delhi
What is Hansraj College Assistant Professor: 92 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Hansraj College Assistant Professor: 92 Posts, is 29th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th April, 2022
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Invites Application for 43 Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2022
- JLN Medical College Ajmer Invites Application for 36 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI) Invites Application for Project Associate, Project Associate II, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SPRERI Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Project Associate I, Project Associate II Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Transport Corporation Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Central University of Gujarat Invites Application for Project Associate-I or Research Student Recruitment 2022
- PGIMER Invites Application for Project Assistant, Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IGNTU Invites Application for 4 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022