IARI Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Pusa , New Delhi, 110012 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IARI Job opening 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum age 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).|
|Posted on||04 Feb, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Feb, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Applications are invited to attend Online Interviews in DST SERB funded projects at Division of Genetics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12, as mentioned below. The posts is purely on contractual basis
1. Name of Project: “Identification and characterization of genomic regions/genes associated with waterlogging tolerance in pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan Millsp. (L)) landrace from Tarai region”
2. Name of PI: Dr. Kumar Durgesh
3. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
4. No of Post: 01
5. Salary : Rs. 31,000 + HRA
6. Qualification and Experience: Postgraduate degree in basic science (Life Sciences) or /postgraduate degree in professional courses (LifeSciences including Agricultural Sciences) selected through a process described through any one of the following: a. Scholars who are selected through National EligibilityTests - CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (AssistantProfessorship) and GATE. b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE. DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR. IIT, IISc, IISERetc. (As per DST Office Memorandum (O.M) No. SR/S9/Z08/2018 dated 30-01-2019)
Age Limit: Maximum age 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
1. The candidates will have to compulsorily filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional, NET/equivalent certificate and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificate at the time of joining.
2. No TA/DA and any other expenses will be paid for attending interview.
3. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
How to Apply:
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates is requested to send their application in the enclosed Performa along with self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail address ([email protected]) latest by 26/02/2022.
2. After screening the applications, the eligible and shortlisted candidates will be informed for the details of online interview (Date and Time) by email. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be rejected.
Published on: 04 February 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Indian Agricultural Research Institute. The other Related Jobs Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
During the fifties, the advancement of scientific disciplines constituted the core program of IARI and provided the base for its fast expansion in the 1960’s and 1970’s. It attained the status of a Deemed University in the year 1958. The green revolution that brought smiles to millions of Indians bloomed from the fields of IARI with the development of famous wheat varieties which contributed an estimated on billion tones of addition production. As the Mother of several ICAR institutions, IARI continues to be the leading institution for agricultural research, education and extension in the country.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) was established on 1st April 1905. IARI is located in Delhi. Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is also known as Pusa Institute is an Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. It is financed and administered by the ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research).
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Technician, Field Man, Technical Assistant, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Lab Assistant, Hindi Translator, Laboratory Assistant, Driver, Skilled Support Staff, Field Assistant, Field Technical Assistant (FTA), Junior Research Fellow, Technical Person.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation + one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information Science, Matriculation + one year certificate in Agriculture, B.Sc in Agriculture, Ph.D. in Chemistry or allied discipline, M.Sc/M.Tech in Chemistry or allied discipline/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Engineering/Food Science & Technology, B.Sc./B.Tech + knowledge of computers, B.Sc (Horticulture) or B.Sc (Agriculture), BA (Hons.) in Hindi, Bachelor Degree in Agriculture + Specialization in Horticulture, Matriculate (10th) + Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license, Matriculate (10th) + should know cycling, M.Sc. in Plant Breeding/ Genetics / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences with NET, Matriculation, Ph. D in any field of Computer Science or Computer Application, Master's degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation, 12th or (10 +2) pass + knowledge of field operations and laboratory work and field survey, M.Sc. Agriculture with specialization in (Soil Science/Agronomy/ Extension/Economics)/M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering/M.Sc. Botany, M.Sc (Plant Pathology,Biotechnology,Microbiology,Molecular Biology), M.Sc. in Plant Breeding / Genetics / PB&G / Plant Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology, M.Sc. in Genetics and/or Plant Breeding/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Botany/ Life sciences (plant) / Biochemistry, M.Sc / PhD in Nematology / Zoology / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Master's Degree in Plant Breeding / Genetics / Botany/Life sciences with specialization in plant breeding/biotechnology as a subject, for a great career at Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow job at Indian Agricultural Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa , New Delhi
What is Indian Agricultural Research Institute Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, is 26th February, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th February, 2022
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 47 Laboratory Assistant, Milk Recorder, More Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for 14 Project Officer, Project Engineer, More Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 100 Professor and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- Janki Devi Memorial College Invites Application for House Keeper Recruitment 2022
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- BrahMos Aerospace Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2022
- Kirkee Cantonment Board Invites Application for Sanitary Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Limited (ISPRL) Invites Application for Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Recruitment 2022
- NIT Kurukshetra Invites Application for Assistant Engineer and Various Posts Recruitment 2022