Indian Law Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th January 2020||Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi|
|Assistant Professor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||6th January 2020|
|Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 30th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: An eminent scholar with consistently good academic records with Ph.D. qualification in any branch of law and published work of high quality|
|Librarian - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Assistant Professor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||30th April 2018|
|Accounts Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Indian Law Institute Recruitment
About Indian Law Institute
Indian Law Institute (ILI) was founded in 1956 primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research. The objectives of ILI are to cultivate the science of law, to promote advanced studies and research in law so as to meet the social, economic and other needs of the Indian people, to promote systematization of law, to encourage and conduct investigations in legal and allied fields, to improve legal education, to impart instructions in law, and to publish studies, books, periodicals, etc.
The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The Indian Law Institute has the requisite independence and academic freedom to carry out its objectives.
Hon'ble Chief Justice of India is the ex-officio President of the Institute. The Law Minister of Government of India & the Attorney-General for India are its ex-officio Vice Presidents. Judges of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India and High Courts, prominent lawyers, Government officials and Professors of Law are represented in the Governing Council of the Institute.
Indian Law Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Librarian. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation for a great career at Indian Law Institute.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Indian Law Institute government jobs or sarkari naukri for Indian Law Institute. Get full details of Indian Law Institute jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Indian Law Institute Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Indian Law Institute Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Indian Law Institute in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Indian Law Institute in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Indian Law Institute as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Indian Law Institute today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Indian Law Institute for FREE. You can also get Indian Law Institute Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for 146 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 240 Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 14 Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 49 Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for 127 Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for 237 Lower Division Assistant and Copyist Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for 18 Programme Manager, More Vacancies
- MAMC Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for Data Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021