ISEC Recruitment 2022 for Research Investigator
Vacancy Circular No:
Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Investigator
Nagarabhavi, Bangalore, 560072 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|ISEC Job Notification 2022 For Research Investigator Post - 78200 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Research Investigator|
|Education Requirement||M.A, M.Sc, MSW|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Salary||40900 - 78200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||30 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||04 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.A, M.Sc, MSW
ADVERTISEMENT NO: NA/1/2022
1. Position : Research Investigator
2. No of Post : 02
3. Qualifications (i) Essential Atleast 2nd class Post Graduate Degree in Demography/PopuIation Studies/ Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics/SocioIogy/SociaIwork/PsychoIogy/Anthropology/ Geography
(ii) Desirable 3 years experience in collection / analysis and report writing Proficiency in handling large scale data sets especially NFHS and NSSO unit level data Knowledge of statistical packages such as SPSS / Stata Excellent writing skills Willingness to travel throughout India Knowledge of Kannada
4. Duration: The appointment will be on regular basis with a two-year probation period. Depending on the evaluation of performance of the appointee after completion of two year probation, she/he will be offered a permanent position or probation extended or terminated.
5. Scale of Pay : Rs.40900-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-62600- 1650-72500-1900-78200
Exceptionally qualified candidates suitable for the post for the will be offered higher basic pay. not exceeding four increments in the minimum pay of the time scale of the post.
40900 - 78200(Per Month)
Age Limit: 30 Years
1. Selection will be made on the basis of interview of shortlisted candidates. However, mere satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. Depending upon the number of applications received in relation to number of vacancies, the Institute reserves the right to call only a limited number of candidates after preliminary screening with reference to their qualifications. suitability and post- qualification experience etc.
2. The Selection Committee may relax qualifications in exceptional cases and also consider suitable candidates from outside the list of applicants.
How to Apply:
The prescribed application form and the full advertisement can be downloaded from the Institute's website www.isec.ac.in. Completed applications with copies of testimonials should be sent in a cover super scribed as "Application for the post of Research Investigator" so as to reach the undersigned on or before May 04, 2022. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained and the Institute takes no responsibility for any delay in the receipt or loss of application in postal transit.
Published on: 30 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Institute for Social and Economic Change. The other Related Jobs Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment Notification
Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) Invites Application for 4 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023View Job Details
Last Date for application: 31st January, 2023
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Research Assistant - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20 December 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 17 October 2022|
| Research Investigator - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 October 2022|
| Data Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 September 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 22 August 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16 August 2022|
| Research Assistant/ Research Associate - ( 6 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 17 August 2022|
| Data Assistant, Research Fellow - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20 July 2022|
| Field Investigators - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 05 July 2022|
| Project Associate - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 01 July 2022|
| Research Investigator - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 04 May 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 April 2022|
About Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment
About Institute for Social and Economic Change
The Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) is an All India Institute for Interdisciplinary Research and Training in the field of Social Sciences. It was established in the year 1972 by the late Professor V K R V Rao. It was established to create a blend of field-oriented empirical research and advances in social science theories leading to better public policy formulation. The Governor of Karnataka is the President of the ISEC Society. ISEC is governed by the Board of Governors consisting of eminent academicians and social scientists elected from among founder / life members and representatives of Government of India, Government of Karnataka and Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).
Institute for Social and Economic Change internship makes candidates job ready. Institute for Social and Economic Change recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A or M.Phil, for a great career at Institute for Social and Economic Change.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Research Investigator: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Investigator?
The Payscale is as follows Research Investigator: INR 40900 - 78200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Investigator job at Institute for Social and Economic Change
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nagarabhavi, Bangalore
What is Institute for Social and Economic Change Research Investigator: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Institute for Social and Economic Change Research Investigator: 2 Posts, is 4th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Investigator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th May, 2022
- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Fellow Recruitment 2023
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Invites Application for Project Executive Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Hindi Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Central Bank Of India Invites Application for 5000 Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- State Bank of India (SBI) Invites Application for 9 Support Officer Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 5 Assistant Analyst Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 10 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 67 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for Junior Trial Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Narayanpet Invites Application for 12 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023