Govt Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
- 1 Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment
- 2 Vacancies
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Application Process
- 5 Selection Process
- 6 Salary and Benefits
- 7 Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment – Overview
- 8 FAQs
Are you looking for a government job in Karnataka? Do you want to work with the Karnataka Examination Authority? This article will provide you with all the information you need about the Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment process.
Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Karnataka Examination Authority. The other Related Jobs Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Field Inspector, First Division Assistant, More Vacancies - ( 757 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 17 May 2023|
| Trainees/ Apprentice, Technical Head, More Vacancies - ( 21 Posts) Posts
Sampige Road 18th Cross Malleshwaram , Bangalore
|Last Date: 14 November 2022|
| Veterinary Inspector - ( 250 Posts) Posts
Sampige Road 18th Cross Malleshwaram , Bangalore
|Last Date: 04 November 2022|
Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is a government agency that conducts entrance examinations for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Karnataka. KEA also conducts recruitment exams for various government positions in the state.
KEA Recruitment is an excellent opportunity for those who want to work with the government of Karnataka. The recruitment process is fair and transparent, and the selected candidates are entitled to various benefits. So, if you meet the eligibility criteria and have the required experience, don’t miss this opportunity.
KEA announces vacancies for various positions from time to time. The positions include:
2. Assistant Professor
3. Junior Engineer
4. Assistant Engineer
5. Administrative Officer
The eligibility criteria for KEA Recruitment vary for different positions. However, the basic criteria are as follows:
1. Age Limit
The minimum age limit for most of the positions is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 35 years. However, the age limit varies for different positions.
2. Educational Qualification
The educational qualification varies for different positions. However, most of the positions require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
Most of the positions require a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the relevant field.
The application process for KEA Recruitment is online. Candidates can apply for the positions by visiting the KEA website and filling out the application form. The application fee varies for different positions.
The selection process for KEA Recruitment includes a written test, a skill test, and an interview. The written test consists of objective type questions related to the subject and general knowledge. The skill test is conducted to test the candidate’s proficiency in the relevant field. The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the written test, skill test, and interview.
Salary and Benefits
The salary and benefits for KEA Recruitment vary for different positions. However, the basic salary for most of the positions ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month. In addition, the selected candidates are entitled to various benefits such as medical facilities, provident fund, and gratuity.
Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment – Overview
|Official Address:||Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012|
|Phone||080 – 23568201,23568202,23468205,23461575|
|Fax||080 – 23461576|
The Karnataka Examination Authority is a government agency that conducts entrance examinations for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Karnataka.
The application process for KEA Recruitment is online. Candidates can apply for the positions by visiting the KEA website and filling out the application form.
The selection process for KEA Recruitment includes a written test, a skill test, and an interview.
The salary and benefits for KEA Recruitment vary for different positions. However, the basic salary for most of the positions ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.
- Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Invites Application for 1358 Principal, PGT, CRT, PET Recruitment 2023
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Invites Application for 321 PGT, TGT Recruitment 2023
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 70 Technical Officer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Invites Application for 446 Senior Clerk, and Various Posts
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Invites Application for 180 VBD Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for 153 Senior & Junior Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) Invites Application for 140 Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023
- Deccan Education Society (DES) Invites Application for 137 Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Invites Application for 1178 Executive Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 608 Trade & Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Vidyapith Invites Application for 151 Assistant, Civil Engineer and Various Posts